- Suzuki Burgman Street Launched In India At Rs 68,000 — To Rival Honda Grazia And TVS Ntorq
- Suzuki Burgman Street Launch Highlights: Priced At Rs 68,000; Features A Unique Maxi Scooter Design
- Suzuki Burgman Street Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2018 Suzuki Gixxer SP And Gixxer SF SP Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 87,250
- Suzuki To Introduce Electric Scooters And Motorcycles In India By 2020
- Suzuki Burgman Street India Launch Date Revealed
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Suzuki has revealed the SV650X ahead of its debut at the Tokyo Motor Show in October 2017.
The SV650X is the cafe racer version of the SV650 Rally Concept which was showcased at the 2016 Tokyo Motor Show.
The original Suzuki SV650 Rally is designed to pay tribute to the rally motorcycles and cars of the 1970s. The SV650X features classic retro design elements with old school bikini fairing and tinted windscreen.
Apart from that the SV650X also gets fog lamps, clip-on handlebars and tuck roll. All the mentioned features are already available as genuine accessories for the SV650.
Currently, Suzuki is assessing market reaction and customer feedback before confirming the production plans for the motorcycle. The SV650X is likely to draw power from the existing 645cc, V-twin, liquid-cooled engine coupled to a 6-speed gearbox.
Suzuki GB General Manager, Paul de Lusignan said, "The SV650X is an evolution of that concept, and shows how that would translate to a production machine. Currently we cannot confirm a production schedule."
The Suzuki SV650X concept is based on the original SV650 Rally Concept. It features a neo-retro design which gives the motorcycle a distinct look. But Suzuki is yet to confirm the production plans for the motorcycle.