- Suzuki Burgman Street Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2018 Suzuki Gixxer SP And Gixxer SF SP Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 87,250
- Suzuki To Introduce Electric Scooters And Motorcycles In India By 2020
- Suzuki Burgman Street India Launch Date Revealed
- Gixxer Cup 2018 By Suzuki Motorcycle India — To Commence From 5th July At Kari Motor Speedway
- Suzuki Burgman 125 Bookings Open — Launch Details Revealed
Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched the Gixxer SF with ABS in India. Both the carbureted (standard) and fuel injected (FI) models are available with the safety net of ABS.
Suzuki Gixxer SF ABS (Carburetor) is priced at Rs 95,599 ex-showroom (Delhi), and the Gixxer SF ABS (FI) carries a price tag of Rs 99,312 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The newly launched models feature a single-channel ABS unit assisting the front wheel of the motorcycle. The rear disc variant misses out on the ABS, and it works on the precision of the rider.
The ABS variant of the Gixxer SF is identical to the standard model. It features same paint scheme and graphics. But the newly launched models feature ABS lettering on the front mudguard.
The Suzuki Gixxer SF ABS draws power from the existing 155cc air-cooled engine producing 14.5bhp and 14Nm of peak torque. The engine is coupled to a 5-speed gearbox. The motorcycle also gets a sporty twin-port exhaust.
Apart from that, the motorcycle gets fully digital instrument cluster, 41mm forks up front, monoshock suspension at the rear and wide radial tyres. The Gixxer SF ABS is offered in two colour options - Metallic Triton Blue Colour and Glass Sparkle Black/ Metallic Black.
Suzuki is the first motorcycle manufacturer in India to offer ABS in the 160cc segment. ABS will be mandatory from April 2018 in the country. But Suzuki is ahead of the game by providing the safety feature well in advance.