- 11 min ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 18 min ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- Movies Prashanth Neel Reveals Meaning Of Salaar And Why He Chose Prabhas For The Film
- News Maharashtra: NCP wins Aurangabad and Pune graduates' constituencies
- Lifestyle Meet The Bijlees’: An Extensive Guide About Electricity For School Kids
- Technology Micromax IN 1b First Sale Announced; Sale Slated For December 10
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Honda showcased the Navi at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Navi is a crossover between a bike and a scooter and was developed in India. The Minibike was shaped from the famous Grom motorcycle from Honda.
The 'mini-bike' is powered by the same tried and tested 110cc four-stroke engine which also powers the Activa and churns out 8 bhp of power and 9Nm of torque.
It has a fuel tank capacity of 3.8 liters and returns a fuel efficiency figure of 60kmpl, as claimed by Honda. It also features telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the rear.
Honda had launched the Navi in two new variants - the 'Chrome edition' and the 'Adventure edition'. Moreover, customers can also get the mini-bike customised in different colour shades.
Speaking about the sales of the Navi, the company sold over 50,000 units from the time it was launched in March 2016 till October 2016. So that works out to approximately 7,142 units sold a month.
But, unfortunately, from November 2016 till March 2017, Honda could only sell 10,000 unit of the Navi, selling a total of 60,000 units of the Navi from March 2016 till March 2017.
The sales of the Honda Navi dropped from around 2000 units to less than 300 units in a matter of four months. The cause of this drastic fall in the sales numbers is still unknown.
Nevertheless, Honda made a great effort trying to bring the spark in the mini two-wheeler segment by launching the Navi. Stay tuned for more information.