- 19 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- Education Bhagat Singh Quotes: Top 11 Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
- Sports Twitter reacts to Tewatia blitz! Yuvi relieved that Tewatia missed one ball
- News Karnataka bandh today over farm bills; Measures taken to ensure normalcy, says govt
- Movies Jayam Ravi's Bhoomi To Go The Direct OTT Way?
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Biking and music culture bring out the best of art and brotherhood among each other. When both, music and biking come together, the result is spectacular.
India's biggest and first-of-its-kind biking and music festival come to an end with exciting performances of artists of the country. The festival saw more than 20 brands associations and partnerships, 16 plus artists and multiple experience zones.
Rider's Music Festival is jointly promoted by Red FM and Phoenix Live. The two-day festival witnessed long, action-packed event combining the best of music and motorcycles.
The festival began with bike rallies from locations such as Red Fort Harley Mayapuri, Delhi Biker's Breakfast Ride from Delhi's South extension, Triumph and Ducati showrooms to Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium on both the days.
Rider's grooved to music by Lucky Ali, Hari and Sukhmani, Kutle Khan, Monophonik, Voctronica, The Local Train and Amit Trivedi. Also, guests were entertained with the acts of famous stand-up comedians Kanan Gill and Kenny Sebastian.
Speaking at the event, Nisha Narayan, COO, Red FM said, "This was the first time we did an event like this, and the response has been phenomenal. Being innovative with our content and consumer relevant has always been our prime focus. Keeping this in mind the new IP of Red FM and first of its kind biking meets music concert, the Riders Music Festival was a one-stop leisure destination for our listeners".
She further added "In order to let them relax, revive and re-ignite energies, the music was carefully curated keeping the theme in mind and was a perfect blend of rock and electronic. With a footfall of 15,000, over 20 brand associations and 16+ artists; Riders Music Festival has been a huge success and will soon move to other cities as well."
The festival was held at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Delhi and was flooded with grub stations and food trucks. Also, there were flea markets for shopaholics, live tattoo station, bike stunt shows and customizations, and an adventure arena with paintballing among others.
With the wrap up of the first leg, the Rider's Music Festival will move to other parts of the country. The promoters of the Rider's Music Festival said that the new locations will be announced soon.
Looking for a touring bike to travel long distances? Honda is planning to launch an adventure bike called the Africa Twin, below is an array of photos of the bike, click to view.