- Honda Riders All Set For The Round 2 Of Indian National Motorcycle Racing Championship
- Gixxer Cup 2018 By Suzuki Motorcycle India — To Commence From 5th July At Kari Motor Speedway
- Shell Eco-Marathon Coming To India — The First-Of-Its-Kind In Indian Motorsports
- INMRC 2018 Round One: Race Results From Coimbatore
- The X1 Racing League — World’s First City-Based Motorsport Championship League To Happen In India
- Race-Spec TVS Apache RR 310 Revealed — Apache RR 310 One Make Series Announced
The 14th edition of Panafrican Rally has kicked off in Erfoud in Morocco. After two stages, Sherco TVS riders are dominating the overall leaderboard.
Sherco TVS rider Adrien Metge won the second stage and finished the day in the second position in the overall leaderboard.
His teammate Joan Pedrero finished the second stage in second place. But he holds the rally lead with two Sherco TVS riders in the top two position. Both the riders were extremely pleased with the results as it is a part of training for the 2018 Dakar Rally.
Indian rider Aravind KP also had a good stage and managed to finish in the ninth position. He has also made it to the tenth position in the overall rankings. Stage 2 was the first part of the marathon stage.
Hero Motosports rider Joaquim Rodrigues finished the stage in the tenth position. His teammate Oriol Mena suffered mechanical problems in the first part of the stage. CS Santosh managed to cross the finish line with 12th fastest time.
Overall Standings After Stage 2
1. Joan Pedrero (Sherco) 6:23:11
2. Adrien Metge (Sherco) 6:23:53
3. Daniel Oliveras (KTM) 6:38:15
4. Sebastian Buhler (Yamaha) 6:39:04
5. Joaquin Rodrigues (Hero) 6:43:11
The Panafrica Rally is part of the training for the Sherco TVS riders to prepare for the world's toughest motorsport event, the 2018 Dakar Rally. The riders will tackle another three stages in the scorching heat of the Sahara desert.