TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
TVS launched it's first moped the TVS 50 in 1980 in India. Since, then it has been a popular product in the country, especially in the rural markets.
TVS launched the XL 100 in 2016 which draws power from a 99.7cc four-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled, engine producing 4.3bhp and 6.5Nm of torque. The company also updated the XL 100 with the BS-IV compliant engine.
The TVS XL 100 is designed to offer strong performance and returns an impressive mileage of 67kpl. The TVS XL can achieve a top-speed of 60km/h. The kerb weight of the moped stands at 80kg, and the maximum payload limit is 130kg.
The new TVS XL 100 features broader and more comfortable seat compared to the previous model. Apart from that the XL 100 also gets a detachable rear seat, wider and longer front platform, easy kick-start, bold style muffler, bigger tank, centre stand and a stainless steel brake cable.
The TVS XL 100 is available in six colour options: red, green, grey, blue, black and the new copper shine. Apart from that, all the design elements of the new XL 100 remains the same.
The new TVS XL 100 gets an exciting Copper Shine colour option which enhances the looks of the moped. Mechanically, the new XL 100 gets a BS-IV compliant engine with a slight bump in the power output.