- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- 11 hrs ago India To Receive Almost 50 New Vehicles By March 2020 — Here Is The list!
- 12 hrs ago Osmania University Students Build Formula Race Car From Scratch — Powered By A 390cc Engine?
- 12 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Hardtop Spotted: Spy Pics And Details
- Movies iSmart Shankar Box Office Collections Day 3: A Terrific Day For The Ram Pothineni Starrer!
- News Heart filled with grief: Sonia Gandhi's emotional letter to Dikshit's son
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls begin title defence with win over Patna Pirates
- Technology TRAI Seeks Views On KYC Of DTH Set-Top Boxes
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Lifestyle Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
British motorcycling icon has confirmed that its Tiger lineup of adventure motorcycles is set to get revamped this November.
The teaser video released by Triumph offers short glimpses of the new Tiger motorcycles both on and off--road with the British bike maker alluding to a new Tiger Triple engine and Tiger technology, which does point at the lineup getting a few mechanical and tech tweaks.
Both the Tigers - 800 and 1200 - are expected to feature revised looks with new headlamps and instrumentation.
Triumph will unveil the new Tiger on the first day of EICMA 2017 which kicks off in Milan, Italy on November 7. Stay tuned to DriveSpark on the 7th of November for more details about the new Tiger and every update regarding every new bike from EICMA 2017.
The new Triumph Tiger lineup is expected to feature a tweaked design and a few mechanical tweaks as the British bike maker fine tunes its big cats for 2018. If the current Tigers are anything to go by, the new ones should be a riot both on tarmac and off the beaten path.
Trending On DriveSpark:
2017 Tokyo Motor Show: New Kawasaki Ninja 250 Revealed
Bajaj Pulsar Is The Hot Favourite Of Indian Buyers - Here's Why
2017 Tokyo Motor Show: Kawasaki Z900RS Unveiled
2017 Tokyo Motor Show: Yamaha Reveals Niken Leaning Three-Wheeler