TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
British motorcycling icon has confirmed that its Tiger lineup of adventure motorcycles is set to get revamped this November.
The teaser video released by Triumph offers short glimpses of the new Tiger motorcycles both on and off--road with the British bike maker alluding to a new Tiger Triple engine and Tiger technology, which does point at the lineup getting a few mechanical and tech tweaks.
Both the Tigers - 800 and 1200 - are expected to feature revised looks with new headlamps and instrumentation.
Triumph will unveil the new Tiger on the first day of EICMA 2017 which kicks off in Milan, Italy on November 7. Stay tuned to DriveSpark on the 7th of November for more details about the new Tiger and every update regarding every new bike from EICMA 2017.
The new Triumph Tiger lineup is expected to feature a tweaked design and a few mechanical tweaks as the British bike maker fine tunes its big cats for 2018. If the current Tigers are anything to go by, the new ones should be a riot both on tarmac and off the beaten path.
Trending On DriveSpark:
2017 Tokyo Motor Show: New Kawasaki Ninja 250 Revealed
Bajaj Pulsar Is The Hot Favourite Of Indian Buyers - Here's Why
2017 Tokyo Motor Show: Kawasaki Z900RS Unveiled
2017 Tokyo Motor Show: Yamaha Reveals Niken Leaning Three-Wheeler