TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Modi, Sheikh Hasina Jointly Inaugurate India-Bangladesh Friendship Pipeline
- How To Add Secondary Face Id To Your Iphone With Ios 12
- 6 Simple Yet Effective Tips To Control Your Hunger
- Why Shilpa Shetty Is Not Making A Comeback In Bollywood?
- 7 Most Efficient Ways To Save Money While Travelling
- Top Birdwatching Destinations Of Karnataka
Austrian motorcycle manufacturer KTM recently launched the new 2017 edition of Duke and RC series motorcycles in India. Now, it looks like the company is readying one more product for the Indian market
XBHP has spotted the new RC250 being tested on the Pune-Mumbai highway. The faired motorcycle looks similar to the RC390, but it is finished with new graphics with the RC250 decals.
By looking at the images, it looks like the KTM RC250 shares all the components from its elder sibling, the RC390. On the design front, the RC250 is identical to the RC390, and it features the same side-mounted exhaust.
The new KTM RC250 draws power the existing 248.8cc single cylinder, liquid cooled engine producing 30bhp and 24Nm of torque. The engine is coupled to a 6-speed gearbox.
The RC250 does not get ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System), ride-by-wire-throttle and slipper clutch which is seen on the new 2017 RC390. But it would be a better package with the ABS at least as an option.
KTM is readying another product in the form of RC250 for the Indian market. The Duke 250 is priced at Rs 1.75 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi), so we can expect that the RC250 to be slightly expensive and might be priced around Rs 1.85 lakh ex-showroom. The motorcycle will rival the likes of Kawasaki Ninja 300, Benelli 302R and yet to be launched new Yamaha YZF-R3.