- Kawasaki Z900RS In Black Colour Launched In India
- Locally-Assembled Kawasaki ZX-10R Sold Out In 15 Days Of Launch
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.49 Lakh
- Locally Assembled Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R And ZX-10RR Launched — Prices Reduced
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 9.99 Lakh
- Kawasaki Ninja 300 Prices Set To Reduce Significantly Soon
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Kawasaki has introduced a new colour option for the Z900 in India. The naked motorcycle is now available in complete metallic spark black colour.
Apart from the new colour scheme, the Z900 model year of 2018 has also undergone some graphical changes, which give the naked motorcycle even more eye-catching look.
Managing Director of India Kawasaki Motors, Yutaka Yamashita said, "Our Z900 received a very positive response. I hope that with this new addition, passionate customers those who waited for this colour will be happy. Responding to the requirements of our customers is one of our most important priorities."
Kawasaki launched the 2017 Z900 in India at a price tag of Rs 7.68 lakh ex-showroom (India) in July 2017. The relaunched motorcycle saw a reduction in price due to the absence of some additional accessories.
The Z900 draws power from a 948cc in-line, four-cylinder engine producing 123bhp and 98.6Nm of torque. The engine is coupled to a 6-speed gearbox. The Z900 replaced the Z800 in the Indian market.
The Z900 pure metallic spark black colour looks stunning with the new graphic design. The new colour option enhances the aggressive look of the naked motorcycle. Apart from the new colour, the rest of the features remain the same.