- 4 min ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 16 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- Lifestyle Meet The Bijlees’: An Extensive Guide About Electricity For School Kids
- Technology Motorola Nio Image Leaked; Display, Front Camera Details Tipped
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says, 'I Am With Farmers' After Twitter Backlash For Anti Farmers' Protest Tweet
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- News GHMC Election Results 2020: BJP puts up a stellar show
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
The Isle Of Man TT (IOMTT) has seen two riders lose their lives so far, the first being Superbike Class Rider Davey Lambert, and second, Jochem van den Hoek.
Davey Lambert was an English rider, while Jochem was a 28-year-old Dutch racer. Jochem was competing in the Superstock class.
The Dutch rider met with an accident at the eleventh milestone, during the first lap of the race. Jochem was treated at the scene of the crash. The young rider was representing TC Racing Team on a 1000cc Honda Fireblade.
Jochem made his debut at the mountain course last year, finishing in the 44th position in the Superbike TT class. He also finished in the 34th place in the Superstock class and held the 36th position in the Senior TT category last year.
This year, Jochem finished the Superbike race on Sunday in a respectable 27th position, his best till date, winning a bronze replica.
Image Credit: IOMToday / MCN Sport