TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Emflux Motors, a Bangalore-based two-wheeler startup, will launch India's first electric superbike at the upcoming 2018 Auto Expo.
As per ET Auto, the startup will launch Emflux Model 1 at the Auto Expo and will compete in the 600-650cc motorcycle segment. The electric superbike can reach a top speed of 200km/h and can sprint to 100km/h in 3 seconds from standstill.
The Emflux Model 1 is powered by a liquid-cooled AC induction motor producing 50kw (67bhp) of power and 84Nm of torque at 8,400rpm, all this through by Samsung lithium-ion batteries.
The electric superbike features two-channel ABS from Continental, 7-inch touch TFT display, GPS navigation, real-time vehicle diagnostics, auto updates, mobile app and bike-to-bike Connectivity. The bike is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 5 - 6 lakh.
Also, Emflux says that the Model 1 will be a complete Superbike and they are also planning to bring a naked version of the superbike, called Model 2. The Model 2 will be offered in two variants with a range of 150km and 220km.
Emflux is developing the entire drivetrain technology and all the vital components in-house including motor and motor controller (Mosfet-based technology), battery pack and battery management system.
Even as India is moving towards electrifying its automobiles, Emflux Motors is a breath of fresh air in the industry. Stay tuned to DriveSpark as we bring you live coverage of the 2018 Auto Expo to be held in February next year.