TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Honda will unveil a futuristic motorcycle concept for Scarlett Johansson's upcoming movie Ghost In The Shell later this week. In the movie, Johansson will play the role of a Major, who is miraculously saved from a severe crash and then cyber-enhanced to become a super soldier fighting against criminals.
In the movie, a Honda motorcycle concept will star in various scenes. The futuristic model is based on NM4 that showcased in early 2014; the bike should be right at home when being ridden by Johansson.
From the images of the motorcycle, it is clear that the front end and front fairings are very similar to the road-going NM4, but the midsection and tail end are entirely different.
The motorcycle features a very sharp and seemingly very uncomfortable seat, a single-sided swingarm and fully-covered carbon fiber wheels with broad tyres.
Ghost In The Shell will be released globally on March 31st, and the new Honda NM4 concept will debut at the Osaka Motorcycle Show this weekend.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
Read: 2017 Toyota Corolla Altis Launched In India
Read: TVS Jupiter With BS IV, AHO And Two New Colours Launched
MOST VIEWED CAR PHOTO GALLERY
Check out our image gallery of the India Scout FTR750.