- Honda Navi Sales: Crosses One Lakh Sales Milestone In India
- Honda To Introduce NSF 250R Moto3 Bike In India
- Suzuki Burgman Street Vs TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Honda Grazia Comparison: Design, Specs, Features And Price
- 2018 Honda Aviator Launched In India; Priced at Rs 55,157
- Honda Activa-i Top Features To Know: Dual-Tone Paint, CBS With Equalizer, 4-In-1 Locking, HET & More
- 2018 Honda Navi Top Features: Quirky Styling, Telescopic Suspension, Customisations, HET & More
Honda will unveil a futuristic motorcycle concept for Scarlett Johansson's upcoming movie Ghost In The Shell later this week. In the movie, Johansson will play the role of a Major, who is miraculously saved from a severe crash and then cyber-enhanced to become a super soldier fighting against criminals.
In the movie, a Honda motorcycle concept will star in various scenes. The futuristic model is based on NM4 that showcased in early 2014; the bike should be right at home when being ridden by Johansson.
From the images of the motorcycle, it is clear that the front end and front fairings are very similar to the road-going NM4, but the midsection and tail end are entirely different.
The motorcycle features a very sharp and seemingly very uncomfortable seat, a single-sided swingarm and fully-covered carbon fiber wheels with broad tyres.
Ghost In The Shell will be released globally on March 31st, and the new Honda NM4 concept will debut at the Osaka Motorcycle Show this weekend.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
Read: 2017 Toyota Corolla Altis Launched In India
Read: TVS Jupiter With BS IV, AHO And Two New Colours Launched
MOST VIEWED CAR PHOTO GALLERY
Check out our image gallery of the India Scout FTR750.