- New Honda Brio To Make Its World Premiere Next Month
- 2018 Honda Jazz Images Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2018 Honda Jazz Facelift Variants In Detail — Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- Honda City, Amaze, Jazz, WR-V Prices To Be Increased From August 2018
- New Honda Jazz Facelift To Be Launched In July — Details Revealed
- All-New Honda Amaze Sales Cross 9000 Units In May 2018 — Honda Registers 41 Percent Sales Growth
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. today announced that its brand new scooter - the GRAZIA has crossed 15,000 units in just 21 days. The scooter was launched across the nation this November.
On this occasion, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing, said, "Loaded with many segment-leading features and a fresh styling that stands out, the GRAZIA has taken the style and performance loving customers by storm."
The GRAZIA is India's first scooter to come with full LED headlamp, a three Step Eco Speed Indicator ( which allows the rider get better fuel efficiency), 4 in 1 lock with seat opener switch, all-digital instrument cluster and a utility front pocket with optional smartphone charging.
He further added, "We are overwhelmed by the initial response and are confident that with its expanded scooter portfolio, GRAZIA will take Honda's leadership to the next level."
The GRAZIA is powered by the tried and tested 125cc Honda HET engine. The scooter is offered in 6 stunning colours and has an attractive starting price tag of Rs 57,897 ex-showroom (Delhi).
By launching such a scooter, which, is technically advanced, Honda is creating a new benchmark for the non-geared segment. It also caters to the needs of the young customers because of its stylish design and modern features.