TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. today announced that its brand new scooter - the GRAZIA has crossed 15,000 units in just 21 days. The scooter was launched across the nation this November.
On this occasion, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing, said, "Loaded with many segment-leading features and a fresh styling that stands out, the GRAZIA has taken the style and performance loving customers by storm."
The GRAZIA is India's first scooter to come with full LED headlamp, a three Step Eco Speed Indicator ( which allows the rider get better fuel efficiency), 4 in 1 lock with seat opener switch, all-digital instrument cluster and a utility front pocket with optional smartphone charging.
He further added, "We are overwhelmed by the initial response and are confident that with its expanded scooter portfolio, GRAZIA will take Honda's leadership to the next level."
The GRAZIA is powered by the tried and tested 125cc Honda HET engine. The scooter is offered in 6 stunning colours and has an attractive starting price tag of Rs 57,897 ex-showroom (Delhi).
By launching such a scooter, which, is technically advanced, Honda is creating a new benchmark for the non-geared segment. It also caters to the needs of the young customers because of its stylish design and modern features.