TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Triple Talaq Ordinance Passed — Who Said What
- Easyfone Grand Review — The Perfect Mobile Phone For Senior Citizens
- This Is How Nick Jonas Fell In Love With Priyanka Chopra!
- This Girl's Condition Is So Rare That It Doesn't Even Have A Name
- Shaheed Baba Nihal Singh Gurdwara — Where Devotees Offer Toy Aeroplanes
- Royal Enfield Might Buy Back The Classic 500 Pegasus From Owners
Honda 2 Wheelers India broke all previous records in its history to sell over 50,000 units on day 1 of auspicious Navratri for the first time in its history.
The Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer's sales grew an astronomical 122 percent from 23,702 units in 2016 to over 52,000 units in 2017. With eight more days yet to go, 2017 Navratri is all set to be a bumper bonanza for Honda.
Sharing how from strategic perspective Honda's Utsav preparation started months back, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd., "By strategically advancing the start of the new assembly line (in Karnataka plant), Honda's production has increased by additional 50,000 two-wheelers per month ahead of the auspicious period."
"This has given our dealers a big advantage of being better prepared to meet festive demand this time. Paralelly, Honda's aggressive network expansion, 360-degree marketing campaigns, new model launches and attractive festive schemes before festive season has given us wings to grow at a faster pace and prepare for 2017 festive period like never before."
"As a trend, we are seeing a huge spike in our customer walk-ins and overall retails in every festival, be it Ganesh Chaturthi, Onam or even the beginning of Navratri."
In anticipation of a huge demand, Honda 2 Wheelers India has ensured adequate stock of all its models right up to the last mile rural network so that customers can readily buy their Honda two-wheeler anytime in this festive season.
Additionally, to further make 2017 festivities even more joyful for its valued customers, Honda 2Wheelers India has announced three special festive offers valid till October 31, 2017.
- Attractive Benefit up to Rs. 7,500 on the purchase of any Honda two-wheeler model on retail finance with very low rate of interest, zero processing fee, and zero documentation charge.
- Direct cash benefit of Rs 2,000 exclusively for Government and PSU employees on the purchase of any Honda motorcycle and NAVi model.
- Furthermore, Honda is the only two-wheeler manufacturer in India to sell completely refurbished pre-owned two-wheeler models under its Best Deal outlets. This festive season, Honda is giving limited period exchange additional benefit of Rs. 1,000 to pre-owned customers on the exchange of existing two-wheeler with any Honda two-wheeler model only at Honda's pre-owned Best Deal outlets across India.
The preference of scooter over motorcycle has been on the rise in the Indian market. Honda Activa has been leading from the front, and the sales record of Honda 2 Wheelers reflects the sentiments towards the Japanese manufacturer's products in India.