- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 5 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 7 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 8 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- Movies Anushka Sharma And Virat Kohli’s Net Worth Of Over Rs 1200 Crore Will Make Your Jaws Drop
- Sports India vs Australia: Kuldeep is back in rhythm, India can try him in 1st T20: Sunil Gavaskar
- News Yogi Adityanath woos industrialists, promises ‘security, respect and conducing atmosphere’ in UP
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Finance JP Morgan Cuts EPS On RIL By 7-8%; Sees Limited Upside In Share Price
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition launched in India. The Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition is priced in India at Rs 59.18 lakh.
The Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition will be the last L-Twin engine Panigale as the Italian marque is switching over to V4 engines. The Italian sport bike manufacturer calls the Final Edition, a 'celebration of the twin-cylinder Ducati Superbike legacy' and marks the end of the Panigale line. The new V4 powered Ducatis are due out in November.
Powering the Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition is a 1,285cc Superquadro L-twin engine that kicks out 206.5bhp @ 11,000rpm and 142Nm of torque @ 9,000rpm which is sent to the rear wheel by a 6-speed gearbox. The engine features shares the same lightened crankshaft and tungsten balancing pads found on the Panigale Superleggera, the lightened WSBK homologation special and features titanium con rods and valves.
The Final Edition also sports a titanium exhaust from Akrapovic that mimics the twin high-level pipes that are fitted to WSBK race bikes. However, the exhaust system is Euro IV compliant.
The 1299 Panigale R Final Edition chassis is a die-cast aluminium monocoque structure from the R that uses the engine as a stressed member. Suspension duties are carried out by Ohlins units —43mm NIX 30 USD forks up front along with an adjustable steering damper and a TTX36 mono-shock at the rear. Bringing the two-wheeled rocket to a stop are twin 330mm semi-floating discs with radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50- 4-piston callipers up front and a single 245mm disc at the rear which sports 2-piston callipers.
The Final Edition sits on 17-inch 3 spoke W shape forged light alloy wheels that are shod with Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres (120/70 ZR17 front and 200/55 ZR17 at the rear).
Ducati has given the 1299 Panigale R Final Edition a tricolore paint job which looks quite fetching while the wheels have been painted red.