TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Triple Talaq Ordinance Passed — Who Said What
- Easyfone Grand Review — The Perfect Mobile Phone For Senior Citizens
- This Is How Nick Jonas Fell In Love With Priyanka Chopra!
- This Girl's Condition Is So Rare That It Doesn't Even Have A Name
- Shaheed Baba Nihal Singh Gurdwara — Where Devotees Offer Toy Aeroplanes
- Royal Enfield Might Buy Back The Classic 500 Pegasus From Owners
Carberry MotorcyclesDouble Barrel 1000 launched in India. The Carberry Double Barrel 1000 is priced at Rs 7.35 lakh ex-showroom.
The first run of Double Barrel 1000's from Carberry will be limited to just 29 units with bookings set at Rs 1 lakh and the waiting period is expected to be between five to 10 months.
The air-cooled 1,000cc engine of the Carberry Double Barrel 1000 is made by fusing two 500cc Royal Enfield Unit Construction Engine blocks into V-Twin form. The V-twin engine produces 52.19bhp and 82Nm of peak torque which is sent to the rear wheel by a five-speed gearbox.
The Carberry Motorcycles Double Barrel 1000 sits on a custom chassis and sports a seven-plate clutch and high-strength primary chain. The bike also features a heavy duty starter while the lifters and oil pump run in their own housing to protect the engine from wear and tear.
The new Carberry Double Barrel 1000 will be produced at the motorcycle manufacturer's plant in in Bhilai, Durg, Chhatisgarh where they moved to from Australia in February 2016.
The Carberry Double Barrel 1000 may seem to be the perfect bike for those looking at Royal Enfield's V-twin past. However, the price and the lack of any major after sales network could make buyers wary of going in for the 1000cc V-twin Enfield dream.