TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- WhatsApp Working On Linked Accounts, Vacation Mode And Silent Mode
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Effective Baking Soda Remedies For Athlete's Feet
- Making Men Priority Was A Big Mistake: Neena Gupta
- Nissan Kicks Unveiled In India — Launch In 2019
- OMG! Watch The Crazy Run Out Of Azhar Ali!
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
The most affordable motorcycle from the stable of BMW Motorrad the G 310 R is being manufactured in India by TVS Motor Company.
The BMW G 310 R was supposed to be launched in 2017 but was delayed due to some reasons. The motorcycle was spotted several times in India, and now the clear photos fully reveal the India-spec model.
The India-spec BMW G 310 R was spotted in Chikmagalur, Karnataka alongside the TVS Apache 200 4V. But the BMW badging was missing in the spotted models and it looks like it is done to conceal the identity of the motorcycle.
BMW Motorrad already retails the G 310 R is several foreign markets and the India-spec model looks the same. There is also a possibility of BMW Motorrad showcasing the G 310 R at the 2018 Auto Expo in February.
The BMW G 310 R draws power from a 313cc single cylinder engine producing 33.5bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The upcoming TVS Apache RR 310 also employs the same engine.
The BMW G 310 R is equipped with chunky upside down forks at the front and monoshock suspension at the rear. Other features include fully digital instrument cluster, muscular fuel tank, sporty tank shrouds which also doubles up as the radiator cover, sleek tail design and chunky tyres.
The upswept exhaust pipe gives the G 310 R a big bike feel. The build quality looks top-notch and the same will be introduced in the Indian market. The motorcycle also gets disc braked at both the ends and ABS will be offered as standard.
The BMW G 310 R will be the most affordable offering from the German motorcycle manufacturer. When launched in India the G 310 R will rival the likes of KTM Duke 390, Benelli TNT 300, Kawasaki Z250 and Bajaj Dominar 400. Pricing will be the key factor for the success of the G 310 R in the country.
Image Source: Facebook