- Aprilia Storm 125 India Launch Details Revealed
- Aprilia SR 125: Top Things To Know About The Light Italian Commuter
- Aprilia SR125: First Ride Review — Sportily Marvellous In The Air
- Aprilia SR 125 Bookings Open On Paytm App: Cashback Offer, Delivery Status, Price, Specs & Features
- Aprilia Tuono 150 Top Features To Know: Semi-Naked Fairing, Optional Quick-Shifter, ABS & More
- TVS NTorq 125 Vs. Aprilia SR 125 — Design, Specs, Features And Price
Aprilia has launched a new marketing campaign, 'What the Fun,' for their sporty SR 150 scooter. The campaign has been rolled out across print, outdoor, television and social media platforms.
The new campaign reflects the light-hearted mood and moments that are experienced when riding the Aprilia SR 150, that is designed for racers and built for riders.
A new TV commercial unveiled as a part of the campaign showcases the sporty handling of the SR 150. The commercial features two Aprilia SR 150 riders having fun playing volleyball.
The SR 150 has agile handling and can be maneuvered very easily. The front disc brake helps the riders to stop the scooter precisely to perform various tricks showcased in the TV commercial.
The Aprilia SR 150 draws power from a 154.8cc single cylinder engine producing 10.4bhp and 11.4Nm of peak torque. The sporty scooter also gets 220mm disc up front 140mm drum brake setup at the rear. The scooter is equipped with tubeless tyres.
CEO and MD of Piaggio India, Diego Graffi said, "Aprilia is known for its racing heritage and it has been extended to city driving with the SR 150. The new campaign takes this ideology further by focusing on spontaneity and fun bringing out the concept of What The Fun keeping the Aprilia Rider at the centre stage."
The Aprilia SR 150 is a sporty scooter with ergonomics of a motorcycle. The newly launched TV commercial showcases the features of the scooter and the fun quotient involved in riding the SR 150. Aprilia also aims to highlight the fun-filled lifestyle of the Aprilia riders.