- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 1 day ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 1 day ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 1 day ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Four: Adah Sharma Leaves Us Speechless With Eccentric Headgear And Pink Tresses
- Sports Bournemouth 1-3 Manchester City: Aguero reaches 400 career goals as champions go second
- News PM Modi arrives in France for G7 Summit, to speak on global issues
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Movies Inshallah: Who's Trying To Sabotage Salman Khan's Movie? Theatrical Rights Sold for Rs 190 Crore!
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
American electric motorcycle manufacturer Zero Motorcycles is all set to unveil its new 2016 lineup at the EICMA motorcycle show in Milan.
The company has added two new models to the 2016 lineup, the supermoto-based Zero FXS and max adventure Zero DSR. Both the models offer faster charging with its new Charge Tank accessory.
Zero Motorcycles founded in 2006 manufacturers electric motorcycles for both street and dual sport use.
Richard Walker, CEO, Zero Motorcycles said that Europe represents about half of its global business and the 2016 model lineup reflects their commitment to appeal to an increasingly diverse range of discerning riders.
He added that with the increased performance up to 317km city range and greater value, the company is looking forward to many more people experiencing the thrill of electric.
Zero Motorcycles has already unveiled the 2016 motorcycles and accessories at the AIMExpo event in Florida in October 2016.
The new 2016 lineup comes with Z-Force powertrain achieves higher performance with proprietary new motor design and the larger battery capacities ensures long range.
The 2016 Zero DSR comes in two variants - ZF13.0 churns with a range of 227km range with a top speed of 158km/h with its 66bhp motor and 144Nm of torque.
As for the other variant, ZF13.0 + POWER TANK has atotal range of 288km and produces 66bhp and 144Nm of torque with a top speed of 158km/h.
As for the Zero FXS, which comes in two choices of ZF3.3 and ZF6.5 with a range of 72km and 145km respectively. While the ZF3.3 motor churns out 26bhp and 95Nm of torque with a top speed of 132km/h, the ZF6.5 produces 43bhp and 95Nm of torque with a top speed of 132km/h.
Both the motors are mated to a single speed clutchless gearbox which provides instant torque.