- 8 hrs ago Winter Car Care & Check List – Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 23 hrs ago Force Urbania Bookings Open – Limited Dealers Authorised To Accept Bookings
- 23 hrs ago Car That Inspired Time Travelling Delorean Set To Return - Getting Back To The Future
- 1 day ago Bollywood Actor Ram Kapoor Adds Ferrari Portofino M To His Exotic Collection
- Movies Gashmeer Mahajani Opens Up About Starring In Nushrratt Bharuccha’s Chhorii 2: I Was On Board Within 10 Minutes
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Wayne Rooney names the player England must start in the next game
- News We asked Congress govt to target terrorism, instead they targeted me: PM Modi in Gujarat
- Lifestyle Signs That You Are Too Emotionally Dependent On Your Partner
- Finance Top Brokerages Suggests Accumulate Two Multibagger Large Cap & Small Cap Stocks For High Returns
- Technology Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
- Education BPSC 67th Mains Exam 2022: Exam Schedule Announced At bpsc.bih.nic.in, Check Application Fee & Schedule Here
Taking a peek at a motorcycle being tested before launch gets the pulse raising for many. The much awaited TVS Akula has been spied for the first time on the outskirts of Bangalore. The Akula is the first fully faired motorcycle from TVS Motor.
The motorcycle was heavily camouflaged when one of our avid readers spotted the motorcycle. The motorcycle was seen testing on the Bangalore-Hosur road, and the motorcycle also bears a temporary Karnataka registration.
On first glimpse, the front looks very similar to the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, but take a closer look and you realise it is the Akula. The front fascia of the test motorcycle looks very similar to the concept that was showcased at the Auto Expo.
The TVS Akula is the second motorcycle to make use of the BMW G310R's platform, the first being the G310R itself. TVS has decided to launch the Akula in the Indian market, before the G310R makes its debut here.
Speaking of power, the Akula could sport the same engine that powers the BMW G310R. A 313cc, liquid-cooled (first for TVS), single-cylinder engine that makes 34bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is expected to be mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
Once launched, the Akula will compete with the Yamaha R3, Ninja 300, and the king of the segment, the KTM RC390.
And just to tease your senses, the Akula's exhaust note is simply brilliant!