- 25 min ago Skoda Rapid Monte Carlo: Are Dealers Installing New Touchscreens?
- 1 hr ago TVS Motor Extends Warranty And Free Service Period A Second Time: Details
- 1 hr ago Ducati Multistrada 950 Gets A White Colour Scheme: India Launch Soon
- 2 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021 Models To Feature 12.8-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System: Details
- Movies Dil Bechara Title Song: Sushant Singh Rajput Brightens Our Day With One Dance Step At A Time!
- Finance People's Bank Of China Divest Stake In HDFC In June Qtr
- News The rise and fall of History-sheeter Vikas Dubey: 62 criminal cases, including 5 murder
- Sports Lockdown days: Sharmila Devi wants to make a difference to Team India once hockey resumes
- Technology Samsung Might Not Bundle Charger With Smartphones From 2021
- Lifestyle Juvenile Rheumatoid Idiopathic Arthritis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Suzuki Motorcycle has launched all-new special edition models. The GSX-S1000 and GSX-S1000F get special edition treatment. In all, three special editions have been revealed. The GSX-S1000 gets two special editions while the GSX-S1000F gets a single special edition model.
The GSX-S1000 gets special edition treatment called Carbon Edition-Blue and Carbon Edition-Red. Suzuki Motorcycle will offer the GSX-S1000F in a Tour Edition. All three special edition models will be available at Suzuki dealerships from August 2016 onwards.
The Carbon Edition receives MotoGP Blue paint scheme, along with a Red and Black colour combination option. Suzuki offers the Carbon Edition with alternator cover, clutch cover, crankcase cover, and a rear hugger made out of carbon fibre. Both colour options get matching Brembo brake callipers.
The Tour Edition on Suzuki GSX-S1000F will be available only in Blue or Red/ Black paint scheme. Suzuki is equipping the special edition with several unique components. The Tour Edition receives heated grips, tall windscreen, silver graphic kit, 15-litre tank bag, and a 12-litre tail bag.
Unfortunately, Suzuki Motorcycle will not be offering either special edition in the Indian market. All three special editions will be available exclusively in the European market. So far, there is no news of India getting any special edition models from Suzuki Motorcycles.