- 1 hr ago Exide Neo Electric Rickshaw Unveiled In India: Will Feature Rear-View Camera
- 3 hrs ago 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Bookings Commence: New Colour & Limited Numbers Only
- 19 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 20 hrs ago Toyota Introduces Service Campaign With Added Benefits: Valid Till 31st December
- News INX media case: CBI files charge sheet against P Chidambaram, 13 others
- Technology Check Point Researchers Discover Email Vulnerability Which Can Lead To Sextortion
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2019: Rakhi Sawant, Divyanka Tripathi, Drashti Dhami & Others Share Adorable Pictures
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Final: Bengal Warriors vs Dabang Delhi: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Kate Middleton's Exquisite Traditional Suit Is The Humble Festive Outfit We Need
- Finance Gold Prices React To Brexit Deal, China GDP Growth Data, US Tariffs On EU
- Travel Tips For Choosing The Right Travel Insurance Policy
- Education HTET Preparation Tips To Crack Exam In One Month
Shell Lubricants India celebrated the passion of biking in Mumbai with "Shell Advance Bikers Night" last Saturday. Motorcycle enthusiasts from Pune and Mumbai joined in the evening to share their experiences and love for biking.
As a part of Shell's initiative to develop a common platform to connect bikers, the Shell Advance Bikers Night brought several experienced bikers including Adil Dumasia, Reza Kazerroni and Ramesh Shukla.
The enthusiasts shared their knowledge and experiences with the biker club members present at the evening.
Shell Advance also utilised this opportunity to share short films capturing the journey and philosophy of some of the biker clubs across Maharashtra as a part of the Club Connect initiative capturing #TheWinningIngredient of these clubs.
The biking clubs participated in the event includes Ducati Owners club, Inddie Thumpers, Royal Bulleteer Pune (RBP), Wanderlust Motorcycle club, Devils Angels Riders Klub (DARK) and Iron Wheels Bullet Club.