- 30 min ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now.
- 3 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Jaganmohan Reddy to meet Modi tomorrow
- Technology Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- Finance Modi And Trump To Meet At The Upcoming G20 Summit
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: 10 great players who never won the trophy
- Movies Salman Khan's Hilarious Reply When Katrina Kaif Asked Him Why He Doesn't Follow Her On Instagram!
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Shell Lubricants India celebrated the passion of biking in Mumbai with "Shell Advance Bikers Night" last Saturday. Motorcycle enthusiasts from Pune and Mumbai joined in the evening to share their experiences and love for biking.
As a part of Shell's initiative to develop a common platform to connect bikers, the Shell Advance Bikers Night brought several experienced bikers including Adil Dumasia, Reza Kazerroni and Ramesh Shukla.
The enthusiasts shared their knowledge and experiences with the biker club members present at the evening.
Shell Advance also utilised this opportunity to share short films capturing the journey and philosophy of some of the biker clubs across Maharashtra as a part of the Club Connect initiative capturing #TheWinningIngredient of these clubs.
The biking clubs participated in the event includes Ducati Owners club, Inddie Thumpers, Royal Bulleteer Pune (RBP), Wanderlust Motorcycle club, Devils Angels Riders Klub (DARK) and Iron Wheels Bullet Club.