- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 4 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- 8 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc & Tiguan To Become Available In India Again: Here Are All Details
- Lifestyle Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti 2021: Date And Significance Of This Festival
- News Keep ex-CM letter pad ready: Suvendu Adhikari's dig at Mamata Banerjee
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Sports India vs Australia: Pant has silenced his critics forever: coach Sinha
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Priyamvada Kant To Play Mohsin Khan's Love Interest
- Technology Vi Extends Validity Weekend Data Rollover Facility Until April
- Finance SBI Vs HDFC Vs ICICI Vs Axis Vs PNB: FD Rates Compared For General Public
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Many auto manufacturers are making use of regenerative braking and the latest company to patent the system is the Japanese motorcycle manufacturer, Kawasaki. The patent images have leaked, exposing what Kawasaki could feature in its product.
The picture reveals an electric motor and by the looks of it, there seems to be more than one battery in the place where the traditional engine sits.
The patent images also gives us a peek at the instrument console and the handlebar controls. The speedometer reveals a regeneration gauge, along with plus and minus buttons on the switchgear for the rider to extract desired power.
We will have to wait and see on which model Kawasaki will feature this new technology, and when it would hit the market.