- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 4 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Sports Afghanistan Cricket Board reappoints Asghar Afghan as captain across all formats
- Technology Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- News Ayodhya verdict: Supreme Court to hear review petitions tomorrow
- Lifestyle Shocking Video Of Some Men Distributing Alcohol To Children Would Defintely Worry You
- Finance Bharti Airtel 3rd Top Performing Telecom Share In 2019 Globally
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan And Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Have Their Eyes On The Cake In This Fam-Jam Picture!
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Indian Motorcycles has launched the all-new 2016 Springfield cruiser for the Indian market. The Springfield is priced at an astounding Rs. 30.6 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Only bookings are being accepted currently and deliveries will commence by August.
Powering the 2016 Springfield is the iconic Thunder Stroke 111 engine from Indian Motorcycles. The 1,811cc V-twin engine produces 76bhp, along with 138.9Nm of peak torque output and is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Indian Springfield weighs an astounding 421 kgs.
The 2016 Indian Springfield is equipped with ABS (Anti-lock braking System), Tyre Pressure Monitoring, and Cruise Control as standard equipment. The American-based manufacturer will also offer a keyless start, highway bar, script tank badge, quick release windshield, and saddlebags.
The American-based cruiser manufacturer will be offering only two colour options. The 2016 Springfield will be available in Thunder Black and Indian Red paint schemes. Indian Motorcycles Springfield cruiser will now sit in between Chieftain and Chief Vintage models.
Currently, Indian Motorcycles imports all of its cruiser bikes in the country. The American-based two-wheeler manufacturer at this moment offers the Scout, Chief Dark Horse, Chief Classic, Chief Vintage, Chieftain, and Roadmaster models.