- 2 hrs ago Kia Seltos To Recieve Feature Upgrades Soon: Expected Slight Hike In Pricing
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 19 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 20 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Pro Max To Go On Sale Next Week
- Movies Kiran Kumar Reveals How He Beat COVID-19 With The Help Of His Family & These Dos & Don’ts
- News US breaches 1 lakh COVID-19 fatalities; Trump blamed
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- Sports Jack Miller to be a Ducati rider from 2021
- Finance Brokers Cannot Use PoA As Margin Equivalent From 1 June
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
India's leading two-wheeler manufacturer Hero MotoCorp stated that the footfalls across its dealerships in the country have normalised.
Due to the scrappage of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 denomination notes by Government of India, there was a slight drop in footfalls across Hero MotoCorp showrooms. But the sales have come back to normal figures of 85 percent across the showrooms.
Hero MotoCorp Chairman, Pawan Munjal said. "While there was a steep drop in foot falls at our dealerships in the first two days of currency ban, we are already seeing steady improvement in the situation with footfalls having gone up to almost 85 per cent of the normal level."
He added, "With the slew of measures being implemented by the government, we expect the situation to return to normalcy sooner than later."
Hero MotoCorp registered record sales during the festival season, but during the first two days of demonetisation from November 8, footfalls at its dealerships dropped to 15 percent.
Although Munjal is optimistic about the decision of the government. He added, "The currency ban initiative by the government is a bold and progressive decision which will provide a significant boost to the economy and will create a transparent and inclusive financial system."
He further said, "The agility reflected with subsequent steps is also aiding the public both in urban and rural areas. I am personally very enthused by this decision."
Top Bike Launches In 2017 - Definitely Worth The Wait!