Aprilia's RSV4 and Tuono V4 1100 receives updates for 2017. The Italian-based motorcycle manufacturer claims the 2017 RSV4 will be one second a lap faster than the current model.
Aprilia has managed to make the engines for both model Euro4 compliant. The manufacturer is claiming 201bhp for the RSV4 RF and 175bhp for the naked Tuono V4 1100.
2017 RSV4 RF will be using the latest generation Ohlins NIX fork and TTX shock. The Tuono will be equipped with NIX forks, with TTX shock available as an accessory.
Both the model will get Brembo M50 monobloc, which will bite on 330mm discs. The motorcycles will also get updated Aprilia Performance Ride Control (APRC) for 2017.
Latest Bosch 9.1 MP ABS system (which includes cornering ABS) will also be a new update for both 2017 models.
The latest version of the APRC system includes
- New ATC: Aprilia Traction Control, adjustable on the fly - without having to release the throttle - to eight settings.
- New AWC: Aprilia Wheelie Control, adjustable to three levels, has new, much more precise operating strategies thanks to the repositioning of the inertial platform. Wheelie control can now be adjusted on the fly without closing the throttle, like the ATC, thanks to the new and more practical left side electric block.
- New ALC: Aprilia Launch Control, for use on the track only, with three settings, uses even more effective new operating strategies.
- New AQS: Aprilia Quick Shift, the electronic gearbox that allows shifting without closing the throttle and without using the clutch, now with the downshift function as well, to allow clutchless downshifting. Its open-throttle downshifting feature is exclusive.
- New APL: Aprilia Pit Limiter, the system that lets you select and limit the top speed allowed in pit lane at the track or simply to make it easier to comply with posted speed limits on the road.
- New ACC: Aprilia Cruise Control. The new electronic management allows an advanced cruise control system to be introduced.
Photos: Upcoming Motorcycles In 2017 - Click Here!