- 2 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 3 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza Will Be Available In 10 Variants & Hybrid Powertrain
- 4 hrs ago Volkswagen ID Aero Concept Revealed - Previews EV Flagship
- News Udaipur man beheaded for social media post supporting Nupur Sharma
- Sports Mumbai Indians organise three-week UK exposure trip for Indian domestic players
- Movies Lip Tips From The Best: Nav Brar
- Finance Reliance Jio Board approves Akash Ambani’s Appointment As Chairman, Mukesh Ambani Resigns
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Technology UPI Boom In India: Over 9.36 Billion Transactions Done Via UPI In Q1 2022
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
- Lifestyle 'Heal In India': An Indian Govt Initiative To Attract More Foreign Patients
Bajaj Auto organised its Grand Finale for the Pulsar Festival Of Speed. The 2016-edition was the very first Pulsar Festival Of Speed held by Bajaj Auto. Participants competed against each other to held up high the very first Pulsar Cup.
Saad Gaibi won the inaugural 2016 Pulsar Festival Of Speed, along with a cash prize of Rs. 1 lakh. Jonathan Johnson finished in second place, winning Rs. 50,000. Yuvaraj S secured the final spot on the podium, winning himself a cash prize of Rs. 25,000.
Grand Finale of Pulsar Festival Of Speed was held on April 16, 2016. The competition was held at the famous Madras Motor Race Track in Madras. 36 individuals were onboard the Pulsar RS200 motorcycles and were selected through city wise competitions.
Pulsar Festival Of Speed by Bajaj Auto was organised in six cities across India. The competition was organised in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Pune. Finalists from all six cities were selected on merit for the 2016 Grand Finale.
Apart from the racing Pulsar Festival Of Speed, it had other attractions as well. There was stunt shows, musical performances, and much more. Bajaj Auto targeted motorcycle enthusiasts and the youth of India with its Pulsar Festival Of Speed and will continue to do so in the future.