- 3 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp Bikes & Scooters Festive Offers: Benefits Available On Select Models
- 4 hrs ago Ather 450X and 450 Plus Announces Full Payment Options: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago Telangana New EV Policy: 100% Road Tax & Registration Fee Exempt For 2 Lakh Two-Wheeler EVs
- 9 hrs ago PAL-V Liberty Flying Car Is Now Road Legal In Europe: Here Are The Details
- News Tamil Nadu to reopen schools, colleges from Nov 16, theatres from Nov 10
- Sports IPL 2020: It wasn’t as easy as it looked: MI opener Ishan Kishan on his unbeaten knock against DC
- Movies Pulkit Samrat On Girlfriend Kriti Kharbanda Being Paired Opposite Jim Sarbh In Taish
- Lifestyle How To Know If You Are Really Hungry: Tips To Identify And Prevent
- Technology Sony Xperia 1 II New Model Spotted At Geekbench: What's New?
- Finance How to Open an SBI Student Bank Account?
- Education DU 4th Cut-off 2020: Check College-wise Delhi University 4th Cut-off 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
Yamaha currently sells its YZF-R15 in India, which is considered one of the motorcycles responsible for the revival of the brand in the country. Now the festival of Holi is arriving soon and the Japanese manufacturer plans on enticing young buyers by launching two new colours of their YZF-R15.
The YZF-R15 Version 2.0 gets an all-new 'GP Blue' paint scheme and a special edition called ‘Streaking Cyan'. Yamaha has launched these two colours prior to the festival of colours in India. Both these paint schemes will be available with all Yamaha India dealers.
Roy Kurian, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt. Ltd. expressed, "Yamaha R15 is a pure sports vehicle designed especially for racing enthusiasts so that they can experience the power and passion that a sports bike has to offer. The racing DNA, sporty look and superior technology have been synonymous with the R15."
He further added, "While, the core concept of R15 remains the same, with these new colors we strive to continuously interact and excite our target audiences. As we launch the R15 Ver 2.0 in 2 new avatars, we are again very confident that this new introduction will help to keep our target audiences absolutely delighted."
Both the YZF-R15 Version 2.0 GP Blue and Streaking Cyan Special Edition is priced at INR 1,17,260 ex-showroom, Delhi. This sports motorcycle is targeted at young buyers aged between 18 to 24 years. It s a popular motorcycle owing to its race inspired design and attracts racing enthusiasts.
Yamaha has provided a 150cc single cylinder, liquid cooled engine for their YZF-R15 Version 2.0 model. This engine produces 16.7 bhp, along with 15 Nm of peak torque and weighs only 136 kilograms. The motorcycle gets a 6-speed gearbox and delivers fuel efficiency of 42 kpl.