- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 19 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
TVS Star City+ has launched a Gold Edition of their motorcycle to celebrate its first anniversary. The motorcycle has been priced attractively at INR 49,425 (ex-showroom, Tamil Nadu).
Powering TVS Star City+ Gold Edition is a single-cylinder 109.7cc, air cooled engine. It produces 8.28 horsepower and 8.7Nm of peak torque output. The engine will be mated to a 4-speed constant mesh transmission.
In terms of design the bodywork or panels will not undergo any cosmetic changes. TVS Motors will only provide their existing Star City+ motorcycle with an exclusive and special Gold livery.
Star City+ Gold Edition will be packed with several features. These include an Econometer, Service reminder, Multi function console, All gear electric start, Black alloy wheels, tubeless tyre and USB charging port.
TVS Motors has introduced this Gold Edition Star City+ just ahead of the festive season. In India several individuals prefer buying big products during festive seasons or auspicious days.
They have also provided their Apache RTR 180 ABS with a special edition colour. It gets an all-new Matte Blue colour option, which will be available for a limited period in Indian market.
Stay tuned for more updates as we expect the Indian two-wheeler manufacturer to introduce more special editions. We like the colour options TVS Motors is currently offering and they really look unique and special.