- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Bike Prices Hiked For The Third Time This Year: Model-Wise New Vs Old Price List
- 2 hrs ago Bugatti Divo Production Ends — 40th Unit Of The Hypercar Rolls Off The Production Line
- 3 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17: Expected Price, Changes, New Features & More
- 17 hrs ago Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- News Bank holiday 2021: Banks to remain shut on these days , know the dates
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Sumit Nagal beats Denis Istomin in three-sets in opening round match
- Movies Imlie Star Gashmeer Mahajani On His Bond With Sumbul Touqeer Khan: I Am The Official ‘Aaya’ Of Sumbul
- Technology Maxima Max Pro X4 Review: Well-Built, Feature-Loaded Smartwatch
- Education Want To Become A Tattoo Artist? Check Out Skills Required And Career Opportunities
- Finance 4 Stocks That Broking Firms Are Bullish And Have A "Buy" Rating
- Lifestyle Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2015 edition is scheduled to take place from Nov. 20 to Nov. 22, 2015; the event is being held in Vagator, Goa. This year, Royal Enfield (RE) is expecting participation from over 6,000 bikers from India as well as other countries.
The 2015 edition of Royal Enfield Rider Mania will have several artists performing live such as India Ocean, Raghu Dixit Project, Karsh Kale, Dualist Inquiry, F16, and DJ Nucleya.
Individuals who would like to participate in Royal Enfield Rider Mania can register online. Several customised Royal Enfields will be present at the event. Most of these custom bikes have been built by aspiring motorcycle designers across India. Royal Enfield will be crowning the best custom motorcycle with the Custom Bike of Rider Mania 2015 award.
Royal Enfield has planned out several activities for riders. RE will organise dirt track riding sessions, long distance travel forum, assembly wars, cleanest bike competition, arm wrestling, slow bike race, beer drinking, and several other fun-filled activities.
There is also a high possibility of Royal Enfield showcasing their upcoming Adventure Motorcycle - the Himalayan (410cc cruiser).