TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
MV Agusta will be coming to India soon with a few of their motorcycles, they have partnered with Kinetic Group. They plan to introduce the entire range of bikes in a phased manner.
The F3 800 superbike from MV Agusta has landed at Indian shores and is here for homologation. This proves that the Italian brand is serious and launch within a few months is imminent.
Here are the technical specifications of MV Agusta F3 800 motorcycle:
- Engine: 798cc inline three cylinder, liquid-cooled
- Horsepower: 148
- Torque: 88Nm
- Gearbox: 6-speed transmission with slipper clutch
MV Agusta will have tough competition in Indian market from the likes of Ducati, Triumph and Honda. The Italian superbike maker is planning to introduce their first models in India during 2015 itself.
Pricing has not been revealed so far, however, expect MV Agusta motorcycles to be priced above their competitors. We expect the F3 800 superbike to be priced in the INR 16,00,000 range.