The YouTube channel of Moto.it has posted a video of the 2016 MV Agusta Brutale 800. The upcoming Brutale 800 model will get a modest facelift; the details at this moment are limited.
However, from the video and images, we noticed there are some cosmetic changes compared to the 2015 model.
The radiator fairing and intake ducts are new, and now the headlight, taillight, and exhaust have a swept-back design. The tank visually has a more aerodynamic appeal and looks sportier as well.
Concerning engine specifications and power output, MV Agusta is tight-lipped; however, we do not expect major changes compared to the 2015 Brutale model*. The company will reveal more details on the 2016 MV Agusta Brutale 800 at the upcoming EICMA** Show in Milan, Italy (Nov. 19 - 22, 2015).
*2015 MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR Specifications & Features Overview:
– In-line three cylinder engine with 6-speed gearbox
– Maximum power of 140bhp at 13,100rpm
– Maximum torque of 86Nm at 10,100rpm
– Adjustable 8-level traction control
– Single-sided swingarm with adjustable shock absorber
– 43 mm adjustable upside-down fork with aluminium stanchions
– Racing brakes with front radial callipers and ABS as standard
**EICMA is an annual trade show in Milan, Italy featuring motorcycles.
2016 MV Agusta Brutale 800 - Images