- 22 hrs ago Kia Carnival Review (First Drive): Extravagant On Space, Feature-Loaded And BSVI-Compliant
- 1 day ago MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- 1 day ago Amazon Introduces Three And Four Wheeler EVs For Product Delivery
- 1 day ago Hyundai Aura Launched Starting At Rs 5.80 Lakh: Bookings Open At Rs 10,000
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- News Left-wing students protest outside Victoria Memorial as BJP MP addresses at Kolkata Literary meet
- Lifestyle 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- Movies Kiccha Sudeep Wraps Up The Shoot Of Kotigobba 3; The Movie Is All Set For A Summer 2020 Release
- Technology Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 Hands-On: 14" Portable Gaming Laptop With AMD’s Latest Ryzen 4000 Series CPU
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kawasaki will be updating their entire lineup with mild updates for 2016. These updates will include paint schemes, mechanical updates and safety equipment as standard equipment to most.
2016 Ninja 1000 model will now sport ABS and slipper clutch as standard equipment. This will surely make the motorcycle more desirable to several enthusiasts looking for safety and modern tech.
Surprisingly Kawasaki has not increased the price of new Ninja 1000, even with the inclusion of ABS and slipper clutch. Currently 2016 model is only on offer in International markets and will soon come to India.
Internationally the Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer has introduced Candy Plasma Blue paint scheme. India is most likely to not receive this colour option and will only get ABS and slipper clutch.
Here are the technical specifications of Kawasaki Ninja 1000:
- Engine: 1,043cc inline four cylinder, liquid-cooled
- Horsepower: 140
- Torque: 111Nm
- Gearbox: 6-speed