Harley-Davidson India has launched new models for 2016 in the country to maintain their lead. The American manufacturer has introduced five new and updated models for India.
Here are the new models for 2016 by Harley-Davidson India:
- Street 750 cruiser gets significant updates and is priced at INR 4,52,000.
- Harley-Davidson has refreshed their Iron 883 cruiser and is now priced at INR 7,37,000.
- Harley-Davidson has also refreshed its Forty-Eight cruiser, which is now priced at INR 9,12,000.
- The Heritage Softail Classic receives extensive update for 2016 and will now be priced at INR 16,60,000.
- Road King will be making its comeback to India and bears a price tag of INR 25,00,000
All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom, Delhi.
Pallavi Singh, Director Marketing, Harley-Davidson India, commented, "Keeping up with our customer's demands, we have also added more power to our range with the return of the Road King and engine upgrades throughout the ranges of the Softail making it our most powerful lineup of cruiser models ever."
The American cruiser manufacturer aims at offering more performance and style with its latest models. Harley-Davidson India will also be offering more personalisation options, and an all-new MotorClothes range.