TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
DSK Benelli offers five motorcycles in the Indian market—Benelli TNT 899, 1130R, 600GT, 600i, and TNT 302. In terms of sales, the Indo-Italian motorcycle manufacturer is doing well, and is focussing on growing its dealer network across India.
Benelli, has confirmed the launch of the TNT 600i (LE) on the 24th of September, 2015. The abbreviation LE, generally denotes Limited Edition.
Expect the 600i LE to be priced higher than the 600i, which is currently priced at INR 5,29,000 ex-showroom (Mumbai).
The price, specification and features of the 600i LE will be made available during the launch. Until then, here is our exclusive review of the Benelli TNT motorcycle.