- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 16 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Satyanarayana Subbaraya Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 50 Lakh Question, Can You?
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
DSK Benelli offers five motorcycles in the Indian market—Benelli TNT 899, 1130R, 600GT, 600i, and TNT 302. In terms of sales, the Indo-Italian motorcycle manufacturer is doing well, and is focussing on growing its dealer network across India.
Benelli, has confirmed the launch of the TNT 600i (LE) on the 24th of September, 2015. The abbreviation LE, generally denotes Limited Edition.
Expect the 600i LE to be priced higher than the 600i, which is currently priced at INR 5,29,000 ex-showroom (Mumbai).
The price, specification and features of the 600i LE will be made available during the launch. Until then, here is our exclusive review of the Benelli TNT motorcycle.