- 2 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings & Launch Timeline Revealed: Teaser Video
- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- News Pakistan is enforcing institutional disappearance, India tells UN
- Movies Vakeel Saab: Makers Plan To Finish Pawan Kalyan’s Scenes In 30 Days?
- Lifestyle On 2 Years Of Sui Dhaaga, Anushka Sharma’s De-Glam Looks In Printed Sarees That Stole Our Heart
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Discounts Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Finance ITC Trades Higher Even As Maharashtra Bans Sale Of Loose Cigarettes, Beedis
- Sports Ashok Dinda to play for Goa in upcoming domestic season
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
Vehicle registration number is something that people are willing to bid on if they have bought an expensive vehicle or a unique one. It is a highly competitive market though.
That competition was nothing for a businessman from Chandigarh named Kanwaljit Walia, who bought a new scooter. A brand new Activa 125i.
So how much did he pay? INR 8 lakhs only, for a scooter that is worth INR 50,000. So what is the number? CH-01-BC-0001.
Thats not all, he shelled out more cash to get CH-01-BC-0011 for his son's new motorcycle and some more to get CH-01-BC-0026 for his SUV!
The Chandigarh Transport Authority is surely minting money from fancy VIP registration number crazed motorists and car owners.
So what would be a good idea if there was INR 8 lakhs to spare? Well, a good, long road trip on the Enfield would be the first idea and then may be another motorcycle to the collection?