- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 4 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Ayodhya verdict: Supreme Court to hear review petitions tomorrow
- Technology JBL C100TWS True Wireless Earbuds Available In India
- Lifestyle Nobel Prize 2019: Abhijit Banerjee And Esther Duflo Make A Lasting Impact With Their Ethnic Outfits
- Sports Aleem Dar set to break Steve Bucknor's record as umpire officiating most Test matches
- Finance Bharti Airtel 3rd Top Performing Telecom Share In 2019 Globally
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan And Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Have Their Eyes On The Cake In This Fam-Jam Picture!
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
BMW has intentionally or unintentionally released a teaser video of the upcoming R nineT Scrambler, giving us a chance to have a good look at the motorcycle that will debut next week at the Esposizione Internazionale Ciclo Motociclo e Accessori (EICMA), or the Milan Motorcycle Show.
The BMW R nineT Scrambler looks very similar to the BMW Concept Path 22 motorcycle we had earlier showed you. As there is not much detail about the motorcycle yet, feast your eyes on the video.
BMW R nineT Scrambler Images: