TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Harley-Davidson will be organising their very first Asia-Pacific H.O.G. 2015 Convention. It will be held between 4th to 7th of November, 2015 and is being organised in Bali, Indonesia.
Bill Davidson, V.P., Harley-Davidson museum in Milwaukee, USA will be present at this event. He will be accompanied by the great-grandson of Harley-Davidson co-founder, William A. Davidson.
Bill Davidson, expressed, "Hosting a H.O.G. convention in Bali, our first in the Asia Pacific region, is exciting for the company and our H.O.G. members, I can't wait to join them in Bali for this historic, and fun, experience."
Marc McAllister, V.P. & M.D. Asia Pacific, Harley-Davidson, commented, "Asia Pacific is one of our most important markets with more than 80,000 H.O.G. members across 24 countries."
He further added, "By providing a platform for our members, dealers and chapters from around the region to interact and exchange insights in one place, the upcoming H.O.G. Convention is a testament to our philosophy of being a customer-led company."
H.O.G. Enthusiasts Adventure Training (H.E.A.T.), which is a training for members to share case studies and best practices. This training will be offered in mandarin, Japanese and English languages.