- 15 min ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- 2 hrs ago Honda CB200X Review Video — USD Forks & 17bhp: Ideal For Off-Road Usage? Watch The Video!
- 2 days ago Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education International Daughter’s Day 2021: Date, History, Significance And Quotes About This Special Day
- Movies Salman Khan And Aayush Sharma Starrer Antim To Have A Diwali Release Date?
- News Tamilnadu police arrested more than 2 thousand history sheet rowdies across the state
- Technology Here’s Why Video Games Are Necessary For Students
- Sports IPL 2021: DC vs RR Match 36: Toss, Playing XIs: Rajasthan Royals elect to bowl first against Delhi Capitals
- Finance DoP Introduces Charges For ATM transactions On ATM Outlets of lndia Post
- Lifestyle R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
Harley-Davidson will be organising their very first Asia-Pacific H.O.G. 2015 Convention. It will be held between 4th to 7th of November, 2015 and is being organised in Bali, Indonesia.
Bill Davidson, V.P., Harley-Davidson museum in Milwaukee, USA will be present at this event. He will be accompanied by the great-grandson of Harley-Davidson co-founder, William A. Davidson.
Bill Davidson, expressed, "Hosting a H.O.G. convention in Bali, our first in the Asia Pacific region, is exciting for the company and our H.O.G. members, I can't wait to join them in Bali for this historic, and fun, experience."
Marc McAllister, V.P. & M.D. Asia Pacific, Harley-Davidson, commented, "Asia Pacific is one of our most important markets with more than 80,000 H.O.G. members across 24 countries."
He further added, "By providing a platform for our members, dealers and chapters from around the region to interact and exchange insights in one place, the upcoming H.O.G. Convention is a testament to our philosophy of being a customer-led company."
H.O.G. Enthusiasts Adventure Training (H.E.A.T.), which is a training for members to share case studies and best practices. This training will be offered in mandarin, Japanese and English languages.