- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 4 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Sports Afghanistan Cricket Board reappoints Asghar Afghan as captain across all formats
- Technology Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- News Ayodhya verdict: Supreme Court to hear review petitions tomorrow
- Lifestyle Shocking Video Of Some Men Distributing Alcohol To Children Would Defintely Worry You
- Finance Bharti Airtel 3rd Top Performing Telecom Share In 2019 Globally
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan And Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Have Their Eyes On The Cake In This Fam-Jam Picture!
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Lohia Auto, an electric scooter company has released an ad that could lead to a controversy. The ad, shared by Lohia Auto on its Facebook page appears quite normal with three three electric scooters in the bottom and a tag line above it. What is interesting is the hanging motorcycle.
Lohia has promoted the positive aspects of its electric scooters in this ad. Electric scooters are cheaper to run, they do not need petrol, hence are pollution free, buyers do not need a license to ride them and they are noise less.
The promo line in the ad is as follows - 'Now get rid of Costly petrol & Polluted Vehicles and try our new colourful range of Eco-friendly Lohia electric bikes. All this is fine. All electric scooter makers have been critical about the pollution from conventional petrol powered two wheelers.
But Lohia Auto is courting controversy by posting an image of a Mahindra Mojo which is hanging on a noose. The Mahindra Mojo is a high performance 300cc sports motorcycle that Mahindra Two Wheelers is planning to launch in a few months. The Mojo has been previewed in several automobile events and recent reports say it is undergoing tests before its scheduled launch.
Here is the ad shared by Lohia Auto on its Facebook page along with more images of the Mahindra Mojo and Lohia's electric scooters.
This is the Lohia Auto ad featuring the Mahindra Mojo. If you are not sure if this is the Mojo, move to the next slide to view the orginal Mojo image.
This is a Mahindra Mojo wallpaper from which the image of the motorcycle has been taken in the ad by Lohia.
A Screen shot of the ad posted on Facebook.
Here are some electric scooters from Lohia Auto.
We think the Mahindra Mojoo has got some additional publicity before its launch.