- 49 min ago Bugatti Divo Production Ends — 40th Unit Of The Hypercar Rolls Off The Production Line
- 1 hr ago Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17: Expected Price, Changes, New Features & More
- 16 hrs ago Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- 17 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 110 Review — Luxurious & Tech-Savvy SUV With Legendary Off-Road Capabilities
- News 21st anniversary of Kargil Vijay Diwas: Wishes, messages and more
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Best Deals Cameras & Accessories
- Education TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021 Released, Check Download Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 2’s Ashutosh Kaushik Files Petition In Delhi HC Over His Past Videos; Says ‘I Was Punished For It’
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Typhoon threat for Games as organisers brace for storm
- Finance Opening New Demat And Trading A/c: You Now Need To Do This To Activate Your a/c
- Lifestyle Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
At times one is forced to believe, imagination is stronger than knowledge. Drivespark takes a walk down memory lane and digs up a highway legend. This time around we dig up the rumours surrounding Bullet Baba from Rajasthan.
In 1991, a proud owner of a Royal Enfield Bullet 350 - OM Bana crashed into a tree and died in the mishap.
Rajasthan is known as a land of wonders and one can expect mysteries in every nook and corner.
Legend has it that OM Bana's Bullet possesses supernatural powers. Soon after his death his bike was impounded and taken to the police station. You must be wondering, what is so unnatural about this episode?
What happens soon after OM Bana's bike is brought back to the police station, is when it gets interesting.
It is said, his bike mysteriously return to the accident spot and was found under the same tree the next morning. The police assumed this to be a prank and got the bike back to the station, emptied the fuel tank and chained-up its tyres.
However, OM Bana's bike was once again found under the same tree the following morning. This was enough for the people in the village and nearby villages to believe OM Bana's bike possessed supernatural powers.
This episode made the people believe, this was no ordinary Bullet and they built a temple to worship the supernatural motorcycle and christened it "Bullet Baba."
Believe It or Not! people in the nearby villages can hear OM Bana's bullet revving in the dead of the night. Village folks and travellers till date stop by and seek Bullet Baba's blessings and protection.
So, does Bullet Baba really protect the neighbourhood? Let's not forget, this motorcycle is made like a gun and goes like a bullet. For now, this Bullet draws attention without thumping around.
To visit the Bullet Baba temple head to Chotila, in the Pali district adjoining Jodhpur.