- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 22 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 23 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Education AISSEE Result 2021: NTA To Release Sainik School Entrance Exam Result 2021 Anytime Soon
- Movies Salaar Gets A Release Date: The Prabhas-Prashanth Neel Project To Hit The Theatres On April 14, 2022
- Sports ICC will get written assurance from BCCI by March regarding issuance of visas for our players: Mani
- Technology iQOO 3 Receives Price Cut, Now Starts At Rs. 24, 990
- News 14 missions lined up for launch in 2021: ISRO chairman
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
At times one is forced to believe, imagination is stronger than knowledge. Drivespark takes a walk down memory lane and digs up a highway legend. This time around we dig up the rumours surrounding Bullet Baba from Rajasthan.
In 1991, a proud owner of a Royal Enfield Bullet 350 - OM Bana crashed into a tree and died in the mishap.
Rajasthan is known as a land of wonders and one can expect mysteries in every nook and corner.
Legend has it that OM Bana's Bullet possesses supernatural powers. Soon after his death his bike was impounded and taken to the police station. You must be wondering, what is so unnatural about this episode?
What happens soon after OM Bana's bike is brought back to the police station, is when it gets interesting.
It is said, his bike mysteriously return to the accident spot and was found under the same tree the next morning. The police assumed this to be a prank and got the bike back to the station, emptied the fuel tank and chained-up its tyres.
However, OM Bana's bike was once again found under the same tree the following morning. This was enough for the people in the village and nearby villages to believe OM Bana's bike possessed supernatural powers.
This episode made the people believe, this was no ordinary Bullet and they built a temple to worship the supernatural motorcycle and christened it "Bullet Baba."
Believe It or Not! people in the nearby villages can hear OM Bana's bullet revving in the dead of the night. Village folks and travellers till date stop by and seek Bullet Baba's blessings and protection.
So, does Bullet Baba really protect the neighbourhood? Let's not forget, this motorcycle is made like a gun and goes like a bullet. For now, this Bullet draws attention without thumping around.
To visit the Bullet Baba temple head to Chotila, in the Pali district adjoining Jodhpur.