- 2 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- 3 hrs ago Honda Cars India Introduce Virtual Showrooms: New Car Purchase From Comfort of Home
- 4 hrs ago Tata Tiago Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 6 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In Delhi Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Sports Rohit Sharma smashes fifty in KKR vs MI, crosses few IPL milestones
- News MoS Railways Suresh Angadi dies of Covid-19
- Lifestyle If You Have These Symptoms, Your Headache Is Not NORMAL!
- Movies Kangana Ranaut: Bollywood Mafias Are Regretting Their Cruelty, Sadism & Silence
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched; Affordable Samsung Flagship To Tackle The Competition?
- Finance Gold May Hit Another Record High By Year End, Says Citi
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
The Women's Rally to the Valley was organised for the second time in Mumbai. JK Tyre and Industries Limited partnered with Western India Automobile Association (WIAA) for this event. The event was organised only for four-wheeler women owners and drivers.
On March 6, 2016, several women drivers drove down to Aamby Valley for the event. Approximately one thousand women took part in the Women's Rally to the Valley. More than 240 four-wheelers drove through Mumbai city making their way to Lonavala.
The Women's Rally to the Valley began from Hotel Sahara Star on Sunday. The women drivers drove through Bandra Worli Sea Link, Worli Sea Face, Peddar Road, Chowpatty, Marine Drive, Churchgate, and finally making their way to Aamby Valley City.
Present at the flag off was Sneha Sharma, JK Tyre Formula 4 National Racer. She was accompanied by Rajkumar Jangid, Zonal Manager West, JK Tyre and Industries Limited, along with Valsa Nair Singh, Principal Secretary of Tourism and Culture, Government of Maharashtra.
An Award Ceremony is being organised on March 8, 2016, which is Women's Day. Categories include best-dressed car, best costume, best theme, best slogan, most glamorous team, and eldest women driver in the rally.