- 2 hrs ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 2 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 16 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 19 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- News PM to chair meeting to review COVID situation in Varanasi
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Rajeev Hanu Wins The ‘Golden Pass,’ Gains Advantage Of Having Immunity From Nominations
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Sports IPL 2021: Can't rely on just boundaries, rotating strike is crucial on slow tracks, says VVS Laxman
- Lifestyle Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
The Women's Rally to the Valley was organised for the second time in Mumbai. JK Tyre and Industries Limited partnered with Western India Automobile Association (WIAA) for this event. The event was organised only for four-wheeler women owners and drivers.
On March 6, 2016, several women drivers drove down to Aamby Valley for the event. Approximately one thousand women took part in the Women's Rally to the Valley. More than 240 four-wheelers drove through Mumbai city making their way to Lonavala.
The Women's Rally to the Valley began from Hotel Sahara Star on Sunday. The women drivers drove through Bandra Worli Sea Link, Worli Sea Face, Peddar Road, Chowpatty, Marine Drive, Churchgate, and finally making their way to Aamby Valley City.
Present at the flag off was Sneha Sharma, JK Tyre Formula 4 National Racer. She was accompanied by Rajkumar Jangid, Zonal Manager West, JK Tyre and Industries Limited, along with Valsa Nair Singh, Principal Secretary of Tourism and Culture, Government of Maharashtra.
An Award Ceremony is being organised on March 8, 2016, which is Women's Day. Categories include best-dressed car, best costume, best theme, best slogan, most glamorous team, and eldest women driver in the rally.