TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
The Women's Rally to the Valley was organised for the second time in Mumbai. JK Tyre and Industries Limited partnered with Western India Automobile Association (WIAA) for this event. The event was organised only for four-wheeler women owners and drivers.
On March 6, 2016, several women drivers drove down to Aamby Valley for the event. Approximately one thousand women took part in the Women's Rally to the Valley. More than 240 four-wheelers drove through Mumbai city making their way to Lonavala.
The Women's Rally to the Valley began from Hotel Sahara Star on Sunday. The women drivers drove through Bandra Worli Sea Link, Worli Sea Face, Peddar Road, Chowpatty, Marine Drive, Churchgate, and finally making their way to Aamby Valley City.
Present at the flag off was Sneha Sharma, JK Tyre Formula 4 National Racer. She was accompanied by Rajkumar Jangid, Zonal Manager West, JK Tyre and Industries Limited, along with Valsa Nair Singh, Principal Secretary of Tourism and Culture, Government of Maharashtra.
An Award Ceremony is being organised on March 8, 2016, which is Women's Day. Categories include best-dressed car, best costume, best theme, best slogan, most glamorous team, and eldest women driver in the rally.