- News Delhi reports 1st Omicron case as 37-year-old Traveller from Tanzania tests positive admitted to LNJP Hospital
- Finance India's Trade Deficit Widened As Gold Import Bills Have Surged
- Sports India vs New Zealand, 2nd Test, Day 3 Session 1 Report: Hosts lose openers, but increase lead to 405
- Movies Anil Kapoor Says Trolling Affects Him But Not As Much As It Affects Janhvi Or Sonam Kapoor
- Technology PS5 India Restock Date: How To Pre-Order? What Is Its Price?
- Lifestyle Ahead Of Katrina Kaif’s Wedding, 5 Awesome Makeup And Hairstyling Lessons From Her Instagram Feed
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
The Women's Rally to the Valley was organised for the second time in Mumbai. JK Tyre and Industries Limited partnered with Western India Automobile Association (WIAA) for this event. The event was organised only for four-wheeler women owners and drivers.
On March 6, 2016, several women drivers drove down to Aamby Valley for the event. Approximately one thousand women took part in the Women's Rally to the Valley. More than 240 four-wheelers drove through Mumbai city making their way to Lonavala.
The Women's Rally to the Valley began from Hotel Sahara Star on Sunday. The women drivers drove through Bandra Worli Sea Link, Worli Sea Face, Peddar Road, Chowpatty, Marine Drive, Churchgate, and finally making their way to Aamby Valley City.
Present at the flag off was Sneha Sharma, JK Tyre Formula 4 National Racer. She was accompanied by Rajkumar Jangid, Zonal Manager West, JK Tyre and Industries Limited, along with Valsa Nair Singh, Principal Secretary of Tourism and Culture, Government of Maharashtra.
An Award Ceremony is being organised on March 8, 2016, which is Women's Day. Categories include best-dressed car, best costume, best theme, best slogan, most glamorous team, and eldest women driver in the rally.