- 1 day ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 On-Road Biased Model Design Leaked: Could It Be The Scram?
- 1 day ago Mahindra XUV700 Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Features Large Taillamps & Other Details
- 1 day ago Yulu Dex Launched For Last-Mile Delivery: 10,000 Units To Be Deployed In Bangalore, Pune & Delhi
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Gopichand hails 'awesome' Sindhu for bronze-medal win
- News Yogi Adityanath took UP to ‘top spot’: Amit Shah on state’s law and order
- Finance Stocks To Buy: 3 Banking Stocks With An Upside Target Of Up to 30%
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Makers Release New Contestant Promo, Is Karan Nath The 2nd Confirmed Contestant Of The Show?
- Lifestyle On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
The Women's Rally to the Valley was organised for the second time in Mumbai. JK Tyre and Industries Limited partnered with Western India Automobile Association (WIAA) for this event. The event was organised only for four-wheeler women owners and drivers.
On March 6, 2016, several women drivers drove down to Aamby Valley for the event. Approximately one thousand women took part in the Women's Rally to the Valley. More than 240 four-wheelers drove through Mumbai city making their way to Lonavala.
The Women's Rally to the Valley began from Hotel Sahara Star on Sunday. The women drivers drove through Bandra Worli Sea Link, Worli Sea Face, Peddar Road, Chowpatty, Marine Drive, Churchgate, and finally making their way to Aamby Valley City.
Present at the flag off was Sneha Sharma, JK Tyre Formula 4 National Racer. She was accompanied by Rajkumar Jangid, Zonal Manager West, JK Tyre and Industries Limited, along with Valsa Nair Singh, Principal Secretary of Tourism and Culture, Government of Maharashtra.
An Award Ceremony is being organised on March 8, 2016, which is Women's Day. Categories include best-dressed car, best costume, best theme, best slogan, most glamorous team, and eldest women driver in the rally.