- 21 hrs ago 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- 1 day ago Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- 1 day ago Honda Cars December 2022 Offers – Benefits & Discounts More Than Rs 70,00
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Discounts – Save Big Money Before Jan 2023 Price Hike
- Sports Rumour has it: Manchester City open to selling Jack Grealish to sign world class midfielder
- News PM Modi to cast his vote at 9 am in Ahmedabad today
- Finance India Can Sustain 9 Pc GDP Growth, For Many Years: EAC Member Sanyal
- Education UPSC IRMSE Recruitment Test: Commission To Conduct Railway Recruitment Exam From 2023
- Movies HIT 2 Day 3 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Adivi Sesh's Psycho Killer Film Has A Strong Weekend!
- Lifestyle Safest Ways To Sterilise Your Baby's Bottles
- Technology Oppo Find N2 Flip Digital Render Surfaces After A Leaked Video
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
The Women's Rally to the Valley was organised for the second time in Mumbai. JK Tyre and Industries Limited partnered with Western India Automobile Association (WIAA) for this event. The event was organised only for four-wheeler women owners and drivers.
On March 6, 2016, several women drivers drove down to Aamby Valley for the event. Approximately one thousand women took part in the Women's Rally to the Valley. More than 240 four-wheelers drove through Mumbai city making their way to Lonavala.
The Women's Rally to the Valley began from Hotel Sahara Star on Sunday. The women drivers drove through Bandra Worli Sea Link, Worli Sea Face, Peddar Road, Chowpatty, Marine Drive, Churchgate, and finally making their way to Aamby Valley City.
Present at the flag off was Sneha Sharma, JK Tyre Formula 4 National Racer. She was accompanied by Rajkumar Jangid, Zonal Manager West, JK Tyre and Industries Limited, along with Valsa Nair Singh, Principal Secretary of Tourism and Culture, Government of Maharashtra.
An Award Ceremony is being organised on March 8, 2016, which is Women's Day. Categories include best-dressed car, best costume, best theme, best slogan, most glamorous team, and eldest women driver in the rally.