- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 13 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 15 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 15 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- News Afghanistan: Car Bomb kills at least 50, over 100 injured near girls' school in Kabul
- Sports David Warner and Michael Slater deny scuffle in Maldives report
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Sugar Stocks Could See A Solid Rally
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Don't text and drive. A road safety slogan that is repeated regularly, but presumably not enough number of times because a large number of people still die in accidents resulting from texting and driving.
Authorities have delivered the same message in various ways in a bid to communicate effectively. Advertising companies keep coming up with simpler and effective ways to send home the message.
One such new ad from Volkswagen tells the same slogan in a unique, yet simple way, but delivers maximum impact. This is an ad that takes real people and gets them to be a part of the ad without their knowledge.
Watch this simple yet effective ad about not using your phone while driving and hopefully you'll keep that in mind every time you drive henceforth.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="450" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JHixeIr_6BM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>