- 7 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE Globally Unveiled: The Japenese Supercharged Naked Becomes More Serious
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Sales Crosses 1000 Units: Here Are All The Details!
- 9 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 160 Production To Begin In India: New Paint Scheme Unveiled
- 10 hrs ago Honda Activa 20-Year Anniversary Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 66,816
- Movies KBC 12: Anupa Das Opens Up About Getting The Rs 7 Crore Question Right After Quitting The Game
- Sports India vs Australia | Natarajan added to ODI squad as Saini's back-up; Ishant Sharma ruled out of Test series
- Lifestyle COVID-19: The Full List Of Coronavirus Symptoms
- Finance Wockhardt Jumps 48.2% In 8 Days; Here's Why You Should Stay Away From The Stock
- News Farmers attacked us, we acted with restraint: Haryana Police chief
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
- Technology Airtel, Reliance Jio, Vi Work From Plans That Offer Data Up To 100GB
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
Don't text and drive. A road safety slogan that is repeated regularly, but presumably not enough number of times because a large number of people still die in accidents resulting from texting and driving.
Authorities have delivered the same message in various ways in a bid to communicate effectively. Advertising companies keep coming up with simpler and effective ways to send home the message.
One such new ad from Volkswagen tells the same slogan in a unique, yet simple way, but delivers maximum impact. This is an ad that takes real people and gets them to be a part of the ad without their knowledge.
Watch this simple yet effective ad about not using your phone while driving and hopefully you'll keep that in mind every time you drive henceforth.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="450" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JHixeIr_6BM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>