- News Indian Oil jobs application for 626 apprentice openings begins; How to apply online
- Movies Netflix Confirms Squid Game Season 2, Co-CEO Says The Squid Game Universe Has Just Begun
- Sports Not surprised at Virat Kohli's decision to quit captaincy, says Kevin Pietersen
- Lifestyle Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata Named Among 'Most Stressed Cities In The World': Why?
- Finance Startup Toothsi Raises USD 9 Million In Funding From Stride Ventures, others
- Technology Google's Project Iris Might Pit Headset Warfare Against Meta And Apple
- Education Schools In Maharashtra To Reopen For Classes 1 To 12 From January 24
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
The highest motorable road in the world is now in India. It is called the Umling La Pass and has been constructed by the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) at a height of 19,300 feet. The Umling La Pass took the title of the highest motorable road from the Uturuncu volcano road in Bolivia. The new road is expected to boost tourism and better the economy in the area.