- 17 hrs ago 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny & Fronx Clock More Than 14,000 Bookings – Waiting Period Shoots Up
- 21 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Bookings Reopen – Updated Diesel Engine, Features & More
- 23 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Front Suspension Issue – Official Statement Out
- News Agencies up ante on underground activities as its political outfit promises a bounce back
- Finance Buy This Top Real Estate Stock, Shares Can Gain 34% Feels Sharekhan
- Movies Her Steps On Every Beat...: Bigg Boss 16 Fans REACT As Anil Kapoor Compares Sumbul Touqeer To Deepika Padukone
- Lifestyle How To Discipline Children Without Punishment
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Vice Chairman of Toyota Kirloskar Private Limited, Mr Vikram Kirloskar, passed away on late Tuesday due to a heart attack.
Following the death of Vikram Kirloskar, Toyota India confirmed the news in a statement via its official social media handles.
According to the official statement released by Toyota India's official social media handles, Vice Chairman of Toyota Kirloskar Private Limited, Vikram Kirloskar passed away on 29th November 2022. The statement also added that the general public can pay their last respect to the soul at the Hebbal Crematorium in Bengaluru on November 30, 1 pm.
"We are extremely saddened to inform of the untimely demise of Mr Vikram S. Kirloskar, Vice Chairman, Toyota Kirloskar Motor on 29th November 2022. At this time of grief, we request everyone to pray that his soul rests in peace. We extend our deepest sympathies to his family and friends. Last respect can be paid at Hebbal Crematorium, Bengaluru, on 30th November 2022 at 1 pm." read Toyota's official statement.
Speaking about Vikram Kirloskar, he was the fourth-generation head of the Kirloskar Group which started back in 1888. Other than that, Vikram Kirloskar was also the Chairman and the Managing Director of Kirloskar Systems Limited on top of being the Vice Chairman of Toyota Kirloskar Private Limited in the country. He also played a vital role in Kirloskar Group's joint venture with Toyota Motor Corporation.
In addition to this, Vikram Kirloskar's wings stretched far beyond Kirloskar Group and Toyota Kirloskar Private Limited as he also served in key positions at the likes of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), and Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) over the years.
It is also worth mentioning that Vikram Kirloskar is a mechanical engineering graduate from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Though Vikram Kirloskar lead the Kirloskar Group with numerous successive successful business ventures at the global level, he claims himself as a 'Passionate Engineer' in his official Linkedin profile.
Vikram Kirloskar is survived by his wife Geetanjali Kirloskar and daughter Manasi Kirloskar. We at DriveSpark are deeply saddened by his untimely demise and extend our condolences to his family, friends, and colleagues.