- News I&B minister Anurag Thakur to walk red carpet with celebrities in Cannes
- Technology Vivo T2 5G Launch Likely On May 23: Features, Price, India Launch Date Tipped
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Gives A Kiss To Her New Boyfriend On Video Call; Says ‘Meet My Sweetheart Adil’
- Sports ONE 157: Petchmorakot vs Vienot – The Fight Plan for Featherweight Muay Thai World Title
- Finance 3 Midcap Stocks To Buy For 33-38% Returns In The Next 1-Year
- Lifestyle Dheeraj Dhoopar: Actor Most Appealing In Black! See PICS
- Education TANCET 2022 Result: Anna University To Announce Results In June Second Week. Check Dates And Other Details
- Travel 10 Wonderful Destinations In Madhya Pradesh You Must Visit
Motorcycle racing has continuously evolved from the early days. During those times, two or more motorcycles were raced against each other to prove who had the better machine or who the better rider was, minus all the guidelines and safety protocol of modern day racing.
The goal is still the same but the form of sports has evolved drastically. Motorcycle manufacturers have been making motorcycles specially to race or rather purpose built.
Let's take a look at the top forms of motorcycle sports that are held in different parts of the world. Some are well known, some are nothing short of punishment, whereas a few look like a waste of cash and time, but are equally important for one reason—it's motorcycle racing!