- Finance 1:2 Bonus Issue, 1750% Interim Dividend: 2 Multibagger Stocks Fix Record Date
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Belgium sanctioned by FIFA
- Technology Redmi Pad Bundle Offer Live in India; How to Get Free Redmi SonicBass Wireless Earphones
- Movies Srikanth's Filmy Proposal To Wife Ooha Goes Viral Amid Divorce Rumours
- Lifestyle What Is The Best Time To Exercise For Cardiovascular Health?
- Education IIFT MBA 2023: Registration closes Tomorrow; Know how to apply
- News 'He blackmails me that he'll kill me, cut me in pieces': Shraddha Walker's police complaint in 2020
- Travel Greenland – World's Largest Island
Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2022 concluded on Sunday with thousands of RE maniacs thundering back to their homes from the event in Goa.
The event saw the unveiling of the new Super Meteor 650 in India along with a special Royal Enfield model that was only offered to those who attended the three-day RE festival in Goa this year.
This rather special Royal Enfield may be the lightest and smallest in the current lot to bear that iconic name despite being based on a Classic 500. The other caveat for prospective buyers is the fact that you can't actually ride this model anywhere.
We are of course talking about the Royal Enfield Classic Collectible. This 1:3 handcrafted scale model based on the Classic 500 was offered to potential customers for just Rs 67,990, making it the most affordable RE model in quite a while.
While you won't be able to ride it, the Classic Collectible would make quite the wonderful addition to the mantelpiece or tabletop of hardcore Royal Enfield enthusiasts. With 8 colours to choose from, making the Classic Collectble your own won't be much of a chore.
Royal Enfield calls the Classic Collectible a masterpiece of art that has been handcrafted from more than 250 individual parts. Each of these individual parts has been made to imitate the Classic 350 and its components.
The Classic Collectible features a working suspension setup. Also working are the throttle grip along with the brake and clutch levers. All the bodywork of the Classic Collectible has been recreated with the same surface treatment as the original motorcycle.
So just how big is this miniaturised thumper? The 1:3 scale model Royal Enfield Classic Collectible is 780mm long, 380mm wide and 261mm tall. The scale model of the Classic 350 weighs just 8.5 kilogrammes, which makes it the lightest RE that we've ever seen.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Classic Collectible
The Royal Enfield Classic Collectible is for the hardcore RE fan looking to have a permanent reminder of their favourite thumper. While this rather special memento was only offered to the maniacs who turned up to rider mania this year, many RE fans will be hoping for another run of scale models of other bikes in the range in the future.