- 16th International Jawa Day Celebrations Bangalore 2018 — A Look Back To Yesterday’s Motorcycles
- Jeep Compass Ad On Mumbai-Pune Expressway Becomes The Largest Billboard In India
- BMW E30 3 Series — A Restored Ultimate Driving Machine From India
- Lamborghini GIRO 2018 — Highlights From This Year’s Bull Run By Lamborghini Bengaluru
- Bollywood Actor Bobby Deol Treats Himself To A Brand New Range Rover Sport SUV
- The Gods Were Not Pleased — BMW 5 Series Catches Fire Amidst Sacred Rituals
Telangana cops harass three bikers for riding with proper gear. Cops harassing bikers for wearing all the necessary safety gear isn't a first in India. A lot of superbike owners have been stopped and even fined while they were riding safely, following all the traffic rules.
But what's interesting this time is that the so referred 'fast bikes' were a Royal Enfield Bullet, Hero Glamour and even a Honda Navi. The ignorant cops even kept on referring the Honda Navi as a 'sportsbike'.
The above footage was shot by the Navi rider's action cam fitted on the helmet. The Navi rider was wearing full riding gear which triggered the under-educated cops.
The Navi rider even explained to the cops that his vehicle was powered by an Activa engine and cannot possibly be any fast. But the cops went on arguing otherwise, giving whatever points they could. One of the counter validation was that the Navi rider was racing since he wore racing boots.
As usual, the cops claimed that the three riders were racing since they had safety gear. Even a passerby came to the scene to contribute towards the stupidity. He gave a session on how street racers are a menace to the society.
The officer also caught sight of the action camera and asked the use of it. In the end, the cops claimed that they were overspeeding, for which the rider insisted to give them a challan.
Thoughts On Telangana Cops Harassing Bikers
Though most police officers are well-educated and efficient in their job, there are some ignorant examples in the department. There is a good proportion of people who ride dangerously on our roads. But riders with proper gear need not always be among them. In this case, the officer has referred the Honda Navi as a sportsbike. This leaves us with no words.