TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
In a horrific crash, an Aprilia SR 150 has been split in half after a Tata Tiago hatchback crashed into the scooter. The impact was so brutal that the scooter has been extensively damaged.
Cartoq reports that the Tata Tiago has hit the Aprilia SR 150, and the force of the impact split the scooter in half. By looking at the images, it looks like the car has rear-ended the scooter. After hitting the scooter, the Tiago went on to collide with an electric pole.
Luckily, the rider of the Aprilia SR 150 is reported to be safe and escaped with minor injuries. The Tiago has also born the brunt of the crash, and both the driver and passenger airbag have been deployed. The front end of the car is damaged heavily which indicates the intensity of the crash.
Coming to the Aprilia SR 150, the scooter has been split in half, and it looks scary. The rear wheel and the engine have completely come off the scooter. The front apron of the Aprilia SR 150 has been damaged due to the impact.
The front windscreen of the Tata Tiago has been damaged which suggests that the passenger who was sitting in the passenger seat may not have worn the seat belt. The reason behind this crash is not yet known.
Motorcycle and scooters riders are prone to accidents on the Indian roads. It is very important to wear a high-quality helmet which will protect you in the case of any such incidents. In this case, it looks like the helmet saved the rider from any major injuries. So, if you ride any two-wheeler, make sure you wear a proper helmet.
Talking about the car, as the helmet protects the rider, the seat belt protects the occupants of the car. The seat belt holds the driver or the passengers and prevents them from being thrown out of the car in case of an impact. It also prevents the occupants coming into contact with the airbag as it will deploy with explosive force. In some cars, the airbags don't deploy if the seat belt is not worn.
The crash between the Aprilia SR 150 and Tata Tiago looks scary as the scooter has been split in half. Fortunately, the scooter rider is said to be safe despite the scooter suffering severe damage. The Tiago has also sustained damage to the front end. The exact reason behind this crash is not known. It is also India's first Aprilia SR 150 crash.