- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Introduces Service Campaign With Added Benefits: Valid Till 31st December
- 6 hrs ago Ola Self Drive Service Launched In Bangalore Called The ‘Ola Drive’
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj-Triumph Products Will Export From India To International Market
- Sports ISL 2019-20: ATK building a legacy with focus on youth
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 18 LIVE Updates: Bigg Boss Shocks Contestants And Announces The Dreaded ‘Jail’
- News Kartarpur Corridor: Reached agreement on all issues, except service fee, says MEA
- Technology Nokia 110 2019 Feature Phone Launched In India For Rs. 1,599
- Travel How To Choose The Right Travel Insurance Policy
- Lifestyle 8 Popular Facial Oil Myths Busted For You!
- Education HTET Preparation Tips To Crack Exam In One Month
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Spike 13% As UK Strikes New Brexit Deal
Shell Lubricants has been one of the global market share leader in finished lubricants.
The lubricant company recently inaugurated a Learning Centre in partnership with BML Munjal University(BMU), Haryana.
Speaking on the occasion, Mansi Tripathy, Country Head, Shell Lubricants India stated, "Shell has been focussing on improving energy efficiency for years through introduction of energy efficient lubricants and is now encouraging students, our scientists and engineers of tomorrow, to do the same. Lubricants will play a key role in reducing carbon footprint and enabling companies in addressing the larger energy challenge in near future.
The companies collaboration with the university aims to provide real life hardware exposure and share practical knowledge in lubrication of automotive & industrial applications.
Moreover, the learning centre will be focusing to provide industry experience to college students. The centre comprises of an Automotive Section and an Industrial Section.
It will also give the company an opportunity to collaborate across industry and academia. Shell believes that education should be given utmost importance as it is a significant step towards nation building.
B.S. Satyanarayana, Vice Chancellor, BML Munjal University said, "We are extremely happy that a global leader like Shell has come forward to set up the lubricant and tribology lab in the campus. We seriously hope to leverage the learning and in-depth understanding from the hands-on experience for students and teachers, and to lead innovation and entrepreneurship in not just automotive and industrial applications, but go beyond that.