- 22 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 24 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Karnataka coalition on edge? Two Congress MLAs meet BJP leader SM Krishna
- Sports Pochettino fears Kane call could decide Champions League final
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Shell Lubricants has been one of the global market share leader in finished lubricants.
The lubricant company recently inaugurated a Learning Centre in partnership with BML Munjal University(BMU), Haryana.
Speaking on the occasion, Mansi Tripathy, Country Head, Shell Lubricants India stated, "Shell has been focussing on improving energy efficiency for years through introduction of energy efficient lubricants and is now encouraging students, our scientists and engineers of tomorrow, to do the same. Lubricants will play a key role in reducing carbon footprint and enabling companies in addressing the larger energy challenge in near future.
The companies collaboration with the university aims to provide real life hardware exposure and share practical knowledge in lubrication of automotive & industrial applications.
Moreover, the learning centre will be focusing to provide industry experience to college students. The centre comprises of an Automotive Section and an Industrial Section.
It will also give the company an opportunity to collaborate across industry and academia. Shell believes that education should be given utmost importance as it is a significant step towards nation building.
B.S. Satyanarayana, Vice Chancellor, BML Munjal University said, "We are extremely happy that a global leader like Shell has come forward to set up the lubricant and tribology lab in the campus. We seriously hope to leverage the learning and in-depth understanding from the hands-on experience for students and teachers, and to lead innovation and entrepreneurship in not just automotive and industrial applications, but go beyond that.