- 10 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 11 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 12 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News With rebels remaining firm, who is Congress-JDS counting on to win trust vote
- Technology Fossil Sport Smartwatch Review: A Smart Yet Premium Masterpiece
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar has always been known for his love of fast cars. Sachin, who is now a brand ambassador for BMW, recently got his i8 sports car fully done up the by the customizers at DC Design. The result is a BMW i8 that is as truly unique as its owner.
Sachin, who is a Member of Parliament, has a host of BMW vehicles in his current garage including a 7 Series limousine, a BMW M3 sports sedan and an M4 two-door coupe among others. However, the craziest BMW in his garage has to be the plug-in hybrids i8 sports car. Sachin purchased got his BMW i8 back in 2016 and is known to take his hybrid sports car out for a drive from time to time.
When Sachin purchased the car in 2016, it sported white and blue paint scheme, but that changed soon after as the God of Cricket tweaked the colour scheme of his car, giving it a red paint job with blue accents that really made the sports car stand out from the regular crowd.
Recently, Sachin decided to tweak his BMW i8 even further and handed it over to the customizers at DC design to let them work their magic on the sports car. The final result of DC Design's work on Sachin's sports car is an i8 that is truly unique. Sachin Tendulkar's sports car really stands out from other i8 anywhere thanks to quite a few changes made to the car's body panels by DC Design.
These changes include a brand new front grille finished in silver which looks extremely aggressive with the slats pointing towards the centre of the car. Sachin's BMW i8 also sports a redesigned front bumper which features larger air intakes. Also seen up front is a splitter unit which should help the Master Blaster on the track.
The other cosmetic changes can be seen at the rear end of the i8. The sports car features a brand new rear bumper, which like the one up front is a custom. The rear bumper gives the rear end a wider look thanks to its vented side panels which looks rather cool.